Who should Condit fight before retiring?

Conor....so McGregor can "solidify" his title shot.....

Nobody. He has gone down the Rashad route.

No more.. please..

Or red panty night.. i love condit but please just ride into the sunset.. analyze, commentate.. just don't lose to more unworthy guys..

And he beat lawler.. lawler is just such a beloved badass no one gave a fuck..

if theyre not making Mas vs Nick then Nick vs Condit 2 please! give both fighters a chance at redemption for that fight and give us the fight we all knew ((and dreamed)) it would be

Condit and Brown do not belong in the UFC.

Respect both guys, they are not UFC caliber fighters and frankly its dangerous to keep kicking around the big leagues with their mileage.

Fun no doubt but he is flailing his limbs around with no coordination and dropped a 5’9 man who got knocked out by a fat LW

if that’s flailing limbs around then every fighter on the roster must look like Cindy dandois to you

Some young up and comer to HL reel him and make a name off of him.

condit is the UFC version of paul daley guy got amazing striking and can beat almost everyone in the stand up but can't stop a single takedown so just give him a striker
I say condit vs Perry that would be a fun fight

He HAD amazing striking... now he's just kinda sleepwalking through what time he has left in the cage (which hopefully isn't much).

Not Nick Diaz anyway. He may have a win but I dont want to see Condit on his bike for 5 rounds again

At this point he barely beats CM Punk

So CM Punk

Or fat Pettis at 170

I'll be rooting for Condit.

Back