Who should Condit fight before retiring?

Dude was never that good, Diaz fans hyped him up because their boi got taken to striking school. Kinda like when they made excuses for nick getting jabbed and “ape techniqued” for 5 rounds with no sign of competitiveness
Pipe down you filthy casual.

Condit is done, he shouldn't fight anybody in UFC anymore. He should retire or go to Bellator, he might be champion over there!:D

I don't think I'd like to see him re-match Robbie.
Their fight was one for the ages but it killed both of them. Neither fighter was the same again.
It would be a parody to watch it again.
(Yes, I scored it for Carlos too)

If Nick Diaz wasn't such a fuck-up that would be the match to make IMO.

Dude was never that good, Diaz fans hyped him up because their boi got taken to striking school. Kinda like when they made excuses for nick getting jabbed and “ape techniqued” for 5 rounds with no sign of competitiveness

Shouldn't you be in school?

I would like to see Nick 2.
Otherwise, Matt Brown.

Certainly doesn't deserve a Nick 2 fight. That shit was awful. You think Dana is promoting that fight again? You think Nick is taking that fight? The answer to both is no.

ufc154-gsp-condit-rd3-CONDIT-halved2x-400-3rd-sg.gif

Prime Condit was a beast. One of the most entertaining fighters of all time
God damn, GSP showed such nice defence but Condit really threw him off with some beautiful/funky footwork.

Plus that gif doesn't do justice on how hard that kick really was

Condit is done, he shouldn't fight anybody in UFC anymore. He should retire or go to Bellator, he might be champion over there!:D

Dude, the WW division in Bellator is full of absolute killers! He'd get badly hurt if he ever went there.

The only guy I could see him winning against is Ellenburger.
Condit is absolutely shot at this point.
The Chiesa loss doesn't look bad in hindsight now but the Magny and Olivera fights are very telling and show that he's not able to compete with good fighters anymore.

Dude, the WW division in Bellator is full of absolute killers! He'd get badly hurt if he ever went there.
I was just kidding, I don't think Diego could win any belt at this point in his career.:)

I wanna see Condit knock Conor’s block off easy peasey.

No one. I’d like him to simply retire, honestly. One of my favorites of all time. Sucks seeing him look completely outclassed against fighters he would’ve been a nightmare for back in the day.
Completely agree.

The Immortal or Mr. Aluminati Mike Perry.

condit is the UFC version of paul daley guy got amazing striking and can beat almost everyone in the stand up but can't stop a single takedown so just give him a striker
I say condit vs Perry that would be a fun fight

Back