Who should Condit fight before retiring?

Man, Condit might be more shot than BJ penn nowadays.

(ok, maybe not that much but still)

Please no more.

Last edited:
Dude was never that good, Diaz fans hyped him up because their boi got taken to striking school. Kinda like when they made excuses for nick getting jabbed and “ape techniqued” for 5 rounds with no sign of competitiveness

No one. I’d like him to simply retire, honestly. One of my favorites of all time. Sucks seeing him look completely outclassed against fighters he would’ve been a nightmare for back in the day.

Condit vs Diego would be fun. But they train together.

Condit vs Pettis or a Lawler rematch would be fun.

Condit vs Cerrone would be cool also.

Dude was never that good, Diaz fans hyped him up because their boi got taken to striking school. Kinda like when they made excuses for nick getting jabbed and “ape techniqued” for 5 rounds with no sign of competitiveness

ufc154-gsp-condit-rd3-CONDIT-halved2x-400-3rd-sg.gif

Prime Condit was a beast. One of the most entertaining fighters of all time

ufc154-gsp-condit-rd3-CONDIT-halved2x-400-3rd-sg.gif

Prime Condit was a beast. One of the most entertaining fighters of all time

Fun no doubt but he is flailing his limbs around with no coordination and dropped a 5’9 man who got knocked out by a fat LW

<{cruzshake}>

Fun no doubt but he is flailing his limbs around with no coordination and dropped a 5’9 man who got knocked out by a fat LW

I can tell you're a real connoisseur of MMA and sports in general.

Condit is 2 & 8 since 2012. His only UFC win streak began over 10 years ago. He is 35 years old.

NBK is one of my all-time favs, but he should hang 'em up.

Bring back Martin Kampmann for one last fight.

Mike Perry? Tim Means? James Krause? Anthony Pettis?

Back