Who says Jon Jones is a C level athlete?

Of course he is.
You never said "I'll take a wrestler the exact same size as an NFL Player", you said you'll take a wrestler over a boxer or a football player; well, football players on average are bigger than wrestlers on average.

Exactly, football is meant for larger men. Some are huge, some are big, while there's a large size range in wrestling with the most talented of them being in the lower weight classes (same with pro boxing). I didn't say of the same size because football players obviously are larger on average, meaning I would've had to specifically mention larger wrestlers/classes to equal it out.

If you said you'll take the average wrestler over the average running back, maybe you'd have an argument, but if you think prime John Lynch wouldn't fucking wreck Saitiev, my sweet dear saitiev, you're high.
Either way, they're both better athletes than Jones, so the no me importa

We can easily agree on that. Jones isn't on their level in terms of athleticism.

lol ok.

I have to wonder wich UEFA cup you are talking about. The original one that they won in 78 or the reformed champions league?

And THE innovator for European soccer, would that be Rinus Michels you are talking about?

And there you go, not knowing waht you're talking about.
Liverpool won in 78.
The "Cup winner's cup" is not the European cup.

And guess who played on those Ajax and Barcelona teams Michels Managed?

JOHAN CRUYFF

My god dude, just stop. Cruyff set in motion the philosophies Michels had and is regarded as the player that did so. He completely changed the way the game was played and he's been the key figure in European soccer for almost half a century. This is just a stupid argument you're making and you keep digging the hole deeper. The Netherlands Domestic cup is called the "Cruyff Shield" not the "Michels" shield

Ask Jonny Hendricks. Ask Josh Koscheck.

I did and I am waiting for a reply.
Maybe in the mean time you could tell me why those two in particular would know if jones is a c level athlete?

statues dont mean shit. look at these
Wolfe-ArnoldPalmer.jpg

Harvey_statue_250.jpg

Dale_Earnhardt_Statue_by_Dracoart_Stock.jpg

pankration%2Bfamous%2Bstatue.jpg

You are A-level when teens on lifting forums ask how they can look like you.

If Ronaldo is an A-Level athlete for being crafty while kicking a ball.. Jones is an A-Level athlete for his systematic destruction of killers in a cage.

He's not exactly an "A level athlete". He doesn't have a lot of explosive strength or that fast twitch type speed.

Which is the downside to being built like a giraffe but people only seem to focus on his 'unfair' reach advantage.

He uses his gifts well and covers his shortcomings equally well.

Because he doesn't have a statue made for him.

Screenshot_2014-12-21-20-26-05.png

Only A-level get this

Man look at the bulge in the pants.

If I had a statue of me made id also request a big bulge in the pants area

They call that "marketing and advertising"

There are great athletes and than there are the small ELITE.

if your name isn't Bo Jackson most likely you are great or good but not ELITE.

This guy could've been the BEST in any sport he picked.

Cormier would have been in the NFL had he gone the football route. He went to college on a football scholarship.

There are great athletes and than there are the small ELITE.

if your name isn't Bo Jackson most likely you are great or good but not ELITE.

This guy could've been the BEST in any sport he picked.

I think he was better at football, either way the guy was ridiculous.

I think he was better at football, either way the guy was ridiculous.

015_herschel_walker_vs_scott_carson.jpg

that time when true A-level talent graced this sport. He showed us a glimpse of a better world and we must be forever grateful.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/644486/015_herschel_walker_vs_scott_carson.jp
that time when true A-level talent graced this sport. He showed us a glimpse of a better world and we must be forever grateful.[/QUOTE]

Conor Bless

Jon jones make more than both of his brothers combined

Arthur Jones signed a 33 million dollar contract with the colts and he's pretty much just a rotational dlineman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back