Who says Jon Jones is a C level athlete?

lol, post better. That move is basics 101. Cryuff was very good, but nowhere near GOAT.

Ballers like Laudrup came up with completely new moves that players are copying today.

That "basics 101" move was named after him because he was one of the first to pull something like that off.
Laudrup played in the house Johan built and played under him, so your point kind of sucks so i'll just chalk it up to you kind of knowing what you're talking about but not really

lol, post better. That move is basics 101. Cryuff was very good, but nowhere near GOAT.

Ballers like Laudrup came up with completely new moves that players are copying today.

It's called the fucking Cruijff turn. So I guess he came up with a completely new move that players are copying today.

I'll take a high level Freestyle wrestler or boxer any day over these "A-level" NFL players (and some of these soccer players as well). There are plenty of players that aren't great athletes. Even JJ Watt, Lesnar ran a faster 40 than he did and Lesnar is/was heavier when he did it (though JJ outjumped him a bit).

It's called the fucking Cruijff turn. So I guess he came up with a completely new move that players are copying today.

He doesn't know what he's talking about, he's just a casual viewer that knows a player that isn't Pele or Maradonna so he thinks he's got it figured out; all the while forgetting that Laudrup grew up watching and idolizing Cruyff and played under him at Barcelona.

Either way, establishing who is "better" based on freestyle moves and maneuvers is fucking stupid. Cruyff was the heart and soul of every midfield he played with, even at the National level. A big argument for Holland not winning the WC that year was that he didn't get the ball enough.

Ladrup is A+ demi god status, but to shit on Cruyff in the same sentence is so ridiculously stupid lol

That "basics 101" move was named after him because he was one of the first to pull something like that off.
Laudrup played in the house Johan built and played under him, so your point kind of sucks so i'll just chalk it up to you kind of knowing what you're talking about but not really

Lol the house that Johan built? He played a few years in Barca under him. Also played in Real (who became champions again when he moved there) and Juventus among others. I am not calling either of them GOAT, but Johan was not THAT innovative as a player as many others have been.

And he was not the first to pull that move. Ole Madsen was pulling that shit left and right in the 60

I'll take a high level Freestyle wrestler or boxer any day over these "A-level" NFL players (and some of these soccer players as well). There are plenty of players that aren't great athletes. Even JJ Watt, Lesnar ran a faster 40 than he did and Lesnar is/was heavier when he did it (though JJ outjumped him a bit).

If you'll take a 5'4 65kg wrestler over Arthur fucking Jones, you're crazy.

Lol the house that Johan built? He played a few years in Barca under him. Also played in Real (who became champions again when he moved there) and Juventus among others. I am not calling either of them GOAT, but Johan was not THAT innovative as a player as many others have been.

And he was not the first to pull that move. Ole Madsen was pulling that shit left and right in the 60

If we're talking about inventing skill moves, Blanco needs an honorable mention.

akysign0399.gif

1600d0a-cuauhtemoc-blanco-619p.gif

Relative to other guys in MMA, his combination of balance, speed, and strength stand out. He isn't a special athlete in general though.

I don't really follow the NFL, do his brothers have holocaust legs as well?

Genetics aren't always kind or even to siblings either way ...

58013b648f444134e8beb015d7680223.jpeg

Woah is that Westgoat's brother? Damn the superior genetics skipped the shit outta him. Man I'd be pissed.

If you'll take a 5'4 65kg wrestler over Arthur fucking Jones, you're crazy.

No, but I'll take a 74 kg wrestler over Arthur fucking Jones, like or near Jordan Burroughs in athleticism, any day of the week.

No, but I'll take a 74 kg wrestler over Arthur fucking Jones, like or near Jordan Burroughs in athleticism, any day of the week.

That wasn't specified. Just that wrestling beats NFL every time.

JJ Watt fucking smashes Burroughs btw

Because they're top level athletes that make more money than their UFC CHampion brother

His name is Arthur btw. Non-NFL Fan exposed

Never knew the amount of money you made determine who's the better athlete.

Never knew the amount of money you made determine who's the better athlete.

Well now you do.
The two guys in your AV make more than 95% of the UFC, would you argue they're not in the top 5 percentile skill wise?

Thought so

Uh, yeah, that house that Johan fucking built, creating one of the best teams ever and being the first team to win the UEFA cup with Barca?
You just don't know what you're talking about. Johan was THE innovator for European soccer, considering Pele never played in Europe.

Yes. Compared to you I am an expert, because you have next to no idea what you're talking about.

lol ok.

I have to wonder wich UEFA cup you are talking about. The original one that they won in 78 or the reformed champions league?

And THE innovator for European soccer, would that be Rinus Michels you are talking about?

That wasn't specified. Just that wrestling beats NFL every time.

JJ Watt fucking smashes Burroughs btw

I never said it beat NFL every time, though they'll already have a distinct advantage if they were to start MMA, provided that their style is takedown-based to get most of their points (which JB obviously is).

As for JJ smashing Burroughs, yeah, he's practically twice his size.

I never said it beat NFL every time, though they'll already have a distinct advantage if they were to start MMA, provided that their style is takedown-based to get most of their points (which JB obviously is).

As for JJ smashing Burroughs, yeah, he's practically twice his size.

Of course he is.
You never said "I'll take a wrestler the exact same size as an NFL Player", you said you'll take a wrestler over a boxer or a football player; well, football players on average are bigger than wrestlers on average.

If you said you'll take the average wrestler over the average running back, maybe you'd have an argument, but if you think prime John Lynch wouldn't fucking wreck Saitiev, my sweet dear saitiev, you're high.
Either way, they're both better athletes than Jones, so the no me importa

Back