Who, Other than Jon Jones can derail Jon Jones?

I was thinking a while ago about this
I thought what kind of fighter can defeat Jon
Luke Rockhold and his weapons came the most close in my mind
Heavy kicker with an elite groundgame

Anderson Silva, his idol. Is the only one.

I maintain that Jones is overrated. Any fighter with good boxing that can keep it standing can beat him. Gustaffson almost did it. Rumble might be able to if he has developed a gas tank. Cormier's problem is the insane reach disadvantage he has.

You have a weird definition of overrated. And I can't stand Jones and can't wait to see him bloody, looking up at the ceiling, concussed, depressed, and searching for the will to continue.

I think the word you meant is, beatable, has exploitable areas of his game, etc. There is NOTHING overrated about him. He beat EVERYONE.

Cocaine.jpg
"Dats de rail he talking bout meng."
scarface.jpg

I want to see if Rumble can scare him into screwing up outside of the Octagon again
I like Rumble, but he couldn't even beat Daniel Cormier, you think Jones is scared of him? Lol

You have a weird definition of overrated. And I can't stand Jones and can't wait to see him bloody, looking up at the ceiling, concussed, depressed, and searching for the will to continue.

I think the word you meant is, beatable, has exploitable areas of his game, etc. There is NOTHING overrated about him. He beat EVERYONE.

Considering he's regarded by some as the greatest fighter ever in MMA, I think it's legitimate to call him overrated. I can't imagine how a guy with no boxing can be called the greatest fighter. He was exposed by Gustafsson imo, and the stuff about him not training seems like an attempt to distract people from the reality that if he can't get his opponent down and that opponent has good hands and footwork, he will be in serious trouble as he was with Gus. He's a great fighter no doubt, but he has a big weakness there.

Considering he's regarded by some as the greatest fighter ever in MMA, I think it's legitimate to call him overrated. I can't imagine how a guy with no boxing can be called the greatest fighter. He was exposed by Gustafsson imo, and the stuff about him not training seems like an attempt to distract people from the reality that if he can't get his opponent down and that opponent has good hands and footwork, he will be in serious trouble as he was with Gus. He's a great fighter no doubt, but he has a big weakness there.

So boxing is why he's overrated in mixed martial arts yet as a mixed martial artist he's one of the best ever...Makes sense.

Easy............women, they can f up anyone's life.

So boxing is why he's overrated in mixed martial arts yet as a mixed martial artist he's one of the best ever...Makes sense.

Yes, he has no hands. He can't punch very well or with much power. If he fights someone a similar size who has good boxing and good TDD, he will always be in trouble. As he was with Gustaffson.

I maintain that Jones is overrated. Any fighter with good boxing that can keep it standing can beat him. Gustaffson almost did it. Rumble might be able to if he has developed a gas tank. Cormier's problem is the insane reach disadvantage he has.

His fight with DC took place primarily in the clinch with dirty boxing exchanges and Jones won handily.

Back