Who, Other than Jon Jones can derail Jon Jones?

And you don't know if he's scared of Rumble.

He sure made it his business NOT to fight Rumble when they were scheduled

He fought everyone else

He sure made it his business NOT to fight Rumble when they were scheduled

He fought everyone else
Yeah man he intentionally got in a car accident to avoid fighting Rumble.... You realize how dumb that sounds? Prove he's scared.

Yeah man he intentionally got in a car accident to avoid fighting Rumble.... You realize how dumb that sounds? Prove he's scared.

It's self sabotage due to the stress that comes with the idea of Rumble breaking his face

Rumble, a fired up Gus and Cormier plus a multitude of HW's.

Also an on fire Anderson Silva if he keeps it off the floor and the one other person, while 2 weight classes down but has greater ability and speed than Jones is Micheal Venom Page from Bellator. He is way too elusive and a far superior all round striker than Jones.

Jones would fucking decimate rumble. Jones would give anyone a tough fight at heavyweight. I think Comier still can beat him. Werdum would sub him most likely. Past that, I dunno. Jones is a tough mofo..

I mean the answer to that question isn't DC. Jones is going to beat him far worse this time than he did last. Jones' new strength and dedication to training as his addiction instead of weed and alcohol is scary. I think he will walk over DC this time. He will use his reach and power to nullify and beat Rumble and then after maybe a fight or two more he'll move up to heavyweight. Once he moves up to HW it's a rap. He is already showing everyone that he will be able to put on the weight necessary to compete at that level and he is so much more fluid and accurate than anyone in that division. The thing that people don't talk about is his abilities on the ground, those long arms make for some nasty chokes. I think, if he stays clean, Jones will retire undefeated by anyone but himself (this latest stripping of the title and his DQ against Hamill are both jokes). In the cage the guy is unstoppable and he's going to remain that way. Looking at April 23rd, we know DC can't out-strike Bones and he isn't out grapple Jones. He's worse in every aspect of the game, as is every other fight Jones will fight.
can you pl;ease edit your thread title. it makes no sense.

Honestly his run will never be surpassed IMO. Pretty safe as the mma GOAT imo.

Running through Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Lyoto, Sonnen, Vitor, Gus and DC...

I don't see that being beaten, but not saying its impossible.

Honestly his run will never be surpassed IMO. Pretty safe as the mma GOAT imo.

Running through Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Lyoto, Sonnen, Vitor, Gus and DC...

I don't see that being beaten, but not saying its impossible.
To be fair lots of those guys are 185ers and guys like shogun and rampage were shells of their former selves, not saying it's not an amazing run and arguably the best but I'd still say there's arguments for fedor's reign and shoguns run until he broke.

Luke Rockhold has the skill set but maybe not enough size, Jon Jones is a big ass dude just look at pictures with him standing next to other fighters it amazes me how he makes 205

Back