who on this forum like money?

P

p@ulbransen

he make me laugh, but if someone act like that they should be banned.;)

I don't mind him, he just comes out with shit designed to wind people up.

I distinctly remember when he called Australia and Scotland third world countries, his intentional obtuseness i find faintly amusing

i'm with jgarden, nothing but a trouble maker but he's still part of cog that makes the ot what it is. (not that he couldn't be replaced):p

I know he pisses alot of people off, but he's made me laugh quite a few times and has never personally insulted me, so I'm staying out of this one.

money has personally insulted me a few times...and i laughed, although his name jokes are stale...

but overall i laugh at most of his posts...including the time he said he wished he could work at mcdonalds with majin and c0ld...

i dont dislike or like the guy but he is funny and i like to read his posts, so he can stay

i think the guy is pretty comical, rude but funny

i don't know him, so i can't say much about him. why does everybody hate him?

I don't know him that well, so I can't make a judgment on him.

Money has indirectly insulted me (taking cheap stabs at fast-food employees), but his jocular nomenclature brings a smile to my face and tear to my eye. Post on, kind sir.

Originally posted by punkmother
money has personally insulted me a few times...and i laughed, although his name jokes are stale...

but overall i laugh at most of his posts...including the time he said he wished he could work at mcdonalds with majin and c0ld...

i dont dislike or like the guy but he is funny and i like to read his posts, so he can stay

I concur.

Few things bring the people together except to unite them against a common foe.

- The Jake

yeah money is alright, even though he has the thought process of a 3 year old, but he can be funny sometimes

Originally posted by majin bux
yeah money is alright, even though he has the thought process of a 3 year old, but he can be funny sometimes

I agree with you there majin. The guy thinks like a 3 year old, but lets face it. If we didn't have any dicks in here, it would be pretty boring.

he makes shit interesting...mostly since OT has been feeling pretty watered down lately.

Where's FTYD with the Who Fuckin Cares banner when ya need one?

Leave the guy be. He is occasionally funny and if everyone like that is banned, the forum will become stale. Anyway, he is undoubtedly the alter ego of someone already here........

In my opinion he whines a little too much but everyone is entitled to speak their mind. Otherwise he has made me laugh a few times and is probably a nice guy, he might just come off the wrong way to certain people. He doesnt do anything wrong enough to get banned though.
MONEY .. I know you will probably start slammin me for this, but stop whining and keep up the funny shit instead. You might make some more friends

Originally posted by Hello. I'am a girl.
As a girl I think he is very cute

Haha money you changed your name again... you so silly :D
I dont mind the fucker, he makes me giggle sometimes.... Oh you know what i mean!

Back