who on this forum like money?

I like the Money man...he adds some much needed personality to OT...his insults are rather amusing.

Originally posted by Money
Fucker :D.... we both know that justin doesnt have shit on Chris. Remember the time when you were there beside me. Chris came down and gave you a kiss on your cheak, and you almost fanted!

But it wasn't as bad as you going back to their dressing room for an NSync gang bang. You insulted them by saying they weren't as good at gang bangs as the New Kids on the Block. I think you were prejudice cause NKOTB is from Boston.

lol, oh ya... i almost forgot about that because i was so messed up...
But as I recall you fed me a bunch of roofies before that because you wanted them all by yourself and when i woke up, i was laying on the floor of there dressing room and there you were laying down naked beside me, tring to get me in on your little circle jurk game! And once i came too, you fed me this bullshit story...:p

Since you forgot about the incident. I just want to tell you that Justin and Joey tried to tag team you. They said they could fit it in at the same time. Luckily I stopped them, or you would have had major problems with #2 with you know what i mean.

Oh... thanks bro, I.O.U :D

Look Mein Kampf:

I don't know whether you're coming on to me or insulting me.

But anyway, i do not whine, i express my opinions whether sherdog people like it or not.

BTW, I am not here to make friends. Do you see Bill Gates associate with the assembly line workers at Microsoft, do you see Sam Walton smooze with the greeters at Wal-Mart. No and no, thus, I only give you my opinions. I am not here to become pen pals with some foreigners.

Enough said, now go back to your igloo!

First of all...Igloo? its plus 35 here today as hot as it gets anywhere in the states.

2nd, you do whine,you do it in the way you express your opinions those wet marks on your cheeks are tears, wipe them off pussy.

3RD unless you are a billionaire dont try to compare yourself to Gates or Walton

4TH Im sure you dont care to become penpals with foreigners, but why go somewhere to be a prick and maake a bunch of guys hate you?

and last but not least, if you want to be such a virtual tough guy, back it up...come to Winnipeg,Manitoba and let me know you are here so i can teach you how to cry like the bitch you are

Noone else came up with the 'World Cup is a cure for Insomnia' thread. That's a fucking gem.

Look ibpowderpuffgirl:

No amount of money in this world would make me go to Winnipeq.

I don't know what you are insinuating with this cry like a bitch, but I am not into S& M

let me know where you are and Ill come and get ya
P.S. you do cry like a bitch, I can almost see the trembling in your typing

Good Gay GArden,

I don't come out with shit designed to wind people up. BTW, I think Scotland is good for kilts and hard liquor.

Also, what the F is obtuseness, is that what they teach you in school? To combine Algebra with English to make it seem tha t you have a high IQ. Don't bye it, tough guy.

I will watch the Gaylic Games just to see big fat guys in kilts.

Sorry i took so long to answer this post as i had to go to the hospital after my sides actually split from the hilarity of your post.

To be honest i expect a bit more from you than rather tired gay jokes...

but you are damn right about hard liquor and (dare i utter it without having a guffawing relapse) Gaylic Games, it is indeed for Fat Bastards that are outcasts from the rest of society.

money and newham thanks for the hahahahahaha. hope i don't come of looking like a carzy mofro laughing my head off in the office when i'm i alone in here.

If you really want to know when i'm actually wearing that sucker (weddings and such like) it is the sign of a man not to wear anything underneath the kilt. There is nothing like letting your balls swing of their own accord, bracing the elements.

Also that shit makes pulling ladies fucking easy. bridesmaids world-wide dig guys in kilts

As a side note, normally you have blistering good form with retorts i just felt the Gay Gardener thing to be a bit weak thats all.

sorry, but Canadians are not allowed in the US persuant to Law 7965:45364

Which states that no Canadians can cross into US borders without the written consent of the US Government which deems that a Canadian crossing into US borders has resulted in Celine Dion, WhiteSnake, Bryan Adams and Allanis Morisette.

Therefore, due to past indescretions in allowing Canadians who have failed to add much to the American well being...no other Canadians will be allowed in.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I heard they don't allow Canadians into the states anymore, especially to compete in MMA, because when Haru and his associates took the trip a few months back, to fight in DA CAGE----we all came back undefeated.
It was pathetic. American competition = no competition.
A lot of trailer parks too.....

The Mighty Haru has spoken... hey dude where have u been lately???

- The Jake

Originally posted by ibhuff

let me know where you are and Ill come and get ya
P.S. you do cry like a bitch, I can almost see the trembling in your typing

Only a newbie Canadian would threaten someone physically over the internet. Good job ass.

Yeah I know its immature,but he ticked me off
and Im not really a newbie I just started actually posting a few months ago

Originally posted by The Jake
The Mighty Haru has spoken... hey dude where have u been lately???

- The Jake

Blargho! Haru has taken some time off the internet to get back to do some serious training. Hopefully going to fight again this September...... closer to home this time!

Money: I was just talking smack back there.... the whole Canada /America thing just fucking pisses me off, I don't believe in any of it (I'm usually the one who breaks up the stooopid Canada is better "virtual argument"crap)

But Haru will definitely give you dudes a play by play (like last time) on his brawl!!!!! Just hope I can keep my "The Mighty Undefeated Haru has spoken..." signature alive.

Money is all right. You actually can talk to him on the weekends. Weekdays he is angry.

How far back did you have to go to find this fucking thing?

Money's threads often make me laugh. Mostly for stuff that other people post, and he comes out with some classics. I remember him saying how "Handsome, smart, rich, successful, loved and modest he is"

Fucking funny:D

this all reminds me of the time when we had a girls night out and went to the britney concert, i didnt have enough money to get in so i just gave the securtiy guard head, works every time!

if you say so....

Back