Who is the UFC fighter that is most similar to President Elect Donald J Trump?

KennedyMcGregor

Bånned
Banned
Reaction score
In terms of fighting and promotion style compared to President Trump's groundbreaking, game changing political style?

I would have to say Conor McGregor, he was unafraid to say the truth and fight corruption. Both men completely changed the game. Trump is also a kind of two division champion, conquering both the business world and the political world. The most obvious comparison is that both men built themselves up from nothing and beat all the odds.

Who do you think most resembles President Elect Trump?

CBCRHm6.jpg

In terms of fighting and promotion style compared to President Trump's groundbreaking, game changing political style?

I would have to say Conor McGregor, he was unafraid to say the truth and fight corruption. Both men completely changed the game. Trump is also a kind of two division champion, conquering both the business world and the political world. The most obvious comparison is that both men built themselves up from nothing and beat all the odds.

96439207.jpg

Thread.

You think Trump tells the truth????????

<36>

You think Trump tells the truth????????

<36>

Trump is a businessman who deals with cold hard facts aka The Truth.
Politicians are ex-lawyers who do nothing but skirt around the truth and deal in kickbacks.

Trump is a businessman who deals with cold hard facts aka The Truth.
Politicians are ex-lawyers who do nothing but skirt around the truth and deal in kickbacks.

Salesmen must love you, lol. He never says anything except rah rah lines. You've bought the hype. Instead, you should actually try listening to one of his speeches. They give you a much clearer picture than the sound bites you are ingesting.

Politicians are ex-lawyers who do nothing but skirt around the truth and deal in kickbacks- I agree with you here. But Trump played you all like a fiddle by using your disdain for politics in order to make himself seem "honest". The problem with Trump (besides the obvious corruption and the fact that our influence is now for sale because he will obviously act unethically) is that he does not understand world events. He has as much understanding of world diplomacy as the average cable news/facebook consumer. That's why he puts out these inane simple "solutions" and so many agree.

For example, he wants to "get tough" on trade with China. They could cripple us in a heartbeat. They buy almost all our soy. The fabricate a very large share of our parts for things that are manufactured here. They make all the parts for Boeing, for example. If if they enacted sanctions against us, we would lose many jobs and have to increase agriculture subsidies. His idea that we can simply force nations to bend to our will because we are powerful is fucking idiotic.

Salesmen must love you, lol. He never says anything except rah rah lines. You've bought the hype. Instead, you should actually try listening to one of his speeches. They give you a much clearer picture than the sound bites you are ingesting.

Politicians are ex-lawyers who do nothing but skirt around the truth and deal in kickbacks- I agree with you here. But Trump played you all like a fiddle by using your disdain for politics in order to make himself seem "honest". The problem with Trump (besides the obvious corruption and the fact that our influence is now for sale because he will obviously act unethically) is that he does not understand world events. He has as much understanding of world diplomacy as the average cable news/facebook consumer. That's why he puts out these inane simple "solutions" and so many agree.

For example, he wants to "get tough" on trade with China. They could cripple us in a heartbeat. They buy almost all our soy. The fabricate a very large share of our parts for things that are manufactured here. They make all the parts for Boeing, for example. If if they enacted sanctions against us, we would lose many jobs and have to increase agriculture subsidies. His idea that we can simply force nations to bend to our will because we are powerful is fucking idiotic.

Are the Skull and Bones a "conspiracy"?
Is the Patriot Act actually patriotic or just manufactured problem,reaction,solution?

Are the Skull and Bones a "conspiracy"?
Is the Patriot Act actually patriotic or just manufactured problem,reaction,solution?
I don't really see what either of these things has to do with Trump.

You have literally had the wool pulled over your eyes. Instead of telling me how awful politicians are (I already know, thanks), take 30 minutes out of your Christmas and actually listen to one of his speeches from front to back. He tells us about a bunch of issues we already know about, then he gives some simplistic solution that your friend at the bar would think of. Then he says "trust me, I'm the greatest, trust me, I'm Trump". He never offers any depth, any insight, or anything of substance for that matter. It's all just a bunch of nonsense. He just talks about himself. He's so smart. He knows the best answers. He is the greatest at everything, lmao...he is ridiculous.

*Edit- Wanted to add...I never mentioned "conspiracies" at all, or anything even remotely close. The fact that you defended yourself against an unrelated topic really shows where your head is at, man.

Last edited:
I don't really see what either of these things has to do with Trump.

You have literally had the wool pulled over your eyes. Instead of telling me how awful politicians are (I already know, thanks), take 30 minutes out of your Christmas and actually listen to one of his speeches from front to back. He tells us about a bunch of issues we already know about, then he gives some simplistic solution that your friend at the bar would think of. Then he says "trust me, I'm the greatest, trust me, I'm Trump". He never offers any depth, any insight, or anything of substance for that matter. It's all just a bunch of nonsense. He just talks about himself. He's so smart. He knows the best answers. He is the greatest at everything, lmao...he is ridiculous.

*Edit- Wanted to add...I never mentioned "conspiracies" at all, or anything even remotely close. The fact that you defended yourself against an unrelated topic really shows where your head is at, man.
lol

You do realize that the U.S.A is a corporation right?

If you held stock in the U.S.A and wanted a competent CEO, who would you hire?
Another disbarred lawyer or DJT ?

Back