• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the richest sherdogger?

Welcome back

Hope you healthy

I know this is an older post but..
In 2019 the average salary in Finland was 3500 euro /month.
The unemployment rate in 2020 was 7.9%.
Finland's unemployment rate has always been a bit higher than the rest of the Nordics. its often between 7 - 9%.

So no 60% is not on welfare by any means.
Finland also taking in less (a lot less) refugees and immigrants than the rest of the Nordics.

Ah fuck my bad

That 60 prosent might be bs since i cant find it anymore

Though im 100 percent sure i saw it somewhere in our papers

I was going on the figures that were provided by a guy that lives there. I didn't fact check him.

3500 a month is pretty shit but there are areas not far away that are far worse I guess.

Take 33 percent tax out of it you get 2.2k to 2.5k a month

And this for engineers,nurses etc college people

Last edited:
Dana White.
We know you're here Dana. (Probably even scrolling through this thread as we speak)

I know this is an older post but..
In 2019 the average salary in Finland was 3500 euro /month.
The unemployment rate in 2020 was 7.9%.
Finland's unemployment rate has always been a bit higher than the rest of the Nordics. its often between 7 - 9%.

So no 60% is not on welfare by any means.
Finland also taking in less (a lot less) refugees and immigrants than the rest of the Nordics.
where i Ilive you wouldn't be able to afford to live here that much above poverty level at that money

Back