• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the richest sherdogger?

One of us dorks in the Crypto/Bitcoin thread that began years ago probably. Besides my dumbass who invested at 2018 ATH and only broke even last year.

{<jordan}

I doubt its one of the investors. Theres got to be some rich family money guys hanging around here, like some trust fund baby worth millions.

I get it if you're a lifelong car enthusiast. I worked on cars starting as a kid and have a collectible but it's just another thing to store, maintain, and spend time on. I'm looking forward to getting rid of everything but a single PHEV in 5 yrs.

A lot of people that buy baller cars, or something like a BMW, are just unoriginal. Even worse, they may not even care about cars and just bought one because that's what the other people they associate with do. I worked at a large company that once you reached a certain level everyone bought a 5 series BMW. It was ludicrous.

One of the worst feelings (I'm assuming) is to extend yourself to buy a baller car and then 3 months later you realize it's just a car and a monthly expense burden.

The stories of NBA guys literally flipping multiple cars over 2 yrs and putting themselves in financial peril just because each guy on the team is trying to one up the other, it's almost unbelievable.

"One of the worst feelings (I'm assuming) is to extend yourself to buy a baller car and then 3 months later you realize it's just a car"

Yeah... it's surprising that no matter how nice the car is, just how quickly it goes back to being just the car... with a $2k a month lease cost... LOL.

Oh well, fuck it - you only live once right?

So... if someone paid you, you'd get a pedo bear tattoo on your arm?
Don't know what a pedo bear is but if it's anything pedophilia related then no. Also my rule of thumb is to keep stupid shit I don't want on my legs above the knees

I think it's kind of funny..

People on here always assume everyone is a kid in a basement.. we're all old as fuck..

Some of us are statistically bound to be (semi)famous, rich, handsome, have awesome game or good fucking true stories..

Sure, some of us lie a lot but i'd assume some sherbros are balling..

Was on another hobby forum long ago and a really humble motherfucker was picking all the og's minds on the hobby.. seriously good guy.. then when he made his move he went all bond villain..

Turned out he played in one of the major american sport leagues.. you just never know..

With you on that one, it's a weird stereotype.

I joined sherdog at 22 I think? I'm now 41. Any of the people who have been around are probably in their 40's or close to it.

Also, the skinny nerd stereotype. The type to get into MMA are probably the guys with a sports/gym/martial arts background. I'd assume the average Sherdogger is bigger and more of a physical threat than your average soy boy dork on the street, just because of the types that this sport attracts.

The high 'T' assholes are also much more likely to be more successful in professional fields than your average guy.

Oh well, stereotypes are fun though...

I think the appeal was kinda lost after the first one because I really don't give a fuck and it's already been done now

20200723-142006.jpg

Don't know what a pedo bear is but if it's anything pedophilia related then no. Also my rule of thumb is to keep stupid shit I don't want on my legs above the knees

It's a 4chan meme mocking people that post creepy shit about kids. Some fucking hilarious ones.

One of my ex co-workers is a total weeb and got a tattoo of some bear from an anime on his arm... I swear to god, it looks like pedo bear. I gave him so much crap for it.

Ahh, good times.

It's a 4chan meme mocking people that post creepy shit about kids. Some fucking hilarious ones.

One of my ex co-workers is a total weeb and got a tattoo of some bear from an anime on his arm... I swear to god, it looks like pedo bear. I gave him so much crap for it.

Ahh, good times.
I got a kickboxing serial arsonist sherdogger's uncle wearing a purple bandana on my leg. No ragrets

I was literally voted most honest sherdogger back in the day

I mean in war room salary thread average pay was plus 100k a year.

Mine is 19k btw

Jesus... ouch.

Soooo... why the fuck is everything so expensive up there then?

Who do you guys think is/are the richest Sherdogger(s) (Mayberry posters only)

My money's on @Clippy party garages like this dont come cheap. I see atleast $300 in furniture there plus proably $150 in lights

That dartboard looks well under regulation height.

I have worked hard for years so I no longer have to buy the off-brand products when I get my groceries.

Not saying this to brag, just to give other sherdoggers something to shoot for.

Jesus... ouch.

Soooo... why the fuck is everything so expensive up there then?

Taxes

We have one of the worst buying power in europe statistically

(Dunno whats it in english but we call it buying power,basically what average guy can buy with your pay)

Hence why everyone who can gets the hell out of here

I have worked hard for years so I no longer have to buy the off-brand products when I get my groceries.

Not saying this to brag, just to give other sherdoggers something to shoot for.

I used to work at a supermarket as a teen and most poor people bought the expensive brand stuff. I always thought it was dumb as hell to buy $4 pasta when there was another one right next to it for 60c.

I don't even need to think about cost of what I spend on food or anything, but I still have the same instinct in me to check options when at grocery store.

Oh well, fuck it - you only live once right?

Sure, but why fuck up so many times and make it miserable.

(apparently) My kids are worried about how they are going to make the amount of money we have as a household and I told them that I do not remember being unhappy or miserable even when I was on the edge of being flat-ass broke as a student and the few years after. Did not have a car, and we rented a unit in a house that I renovated, which BTW *EVERYONE* told me i was stupid to do.

Sure, but why fuck up so many times and make it miserable.

(apparently) My kids are worried about how they are going to make the amount of money we have as a household and I told them that I do not remember being unhappy or miserable even when I was on the edge of being flat-ass broke as a student and the few years after. Did not have a car, and we rented a unit in a house that I renovated, which BTW *EVERYONE* told me i was stupid to do.

Oh sure, if you can't afford it, definitely don't.

I can and I love cars. Just like anything else, a choice.

With you on that one, it's a weird stereotype.

I joined sherdog at 22 I think? I'm now 41. Any of the people who have been around are probably in their 40's or close to it.

Also, the skinny nerd stereotype. The type to get into MMA are probably the guys with a sports/gym/martial arts background. I'd assume the average Sherdogger is bigger and more of a physical threat than your average soy boy dork on the street, just because of the types that this sport attracts.

The high 'T' assholes are also much more likely to be more successful in professional fields than your average guy.

Oh well, stereotypes are fun though...

I think about this^^^ all of the time. If you were a fan of boxing in the 80s and got into MMA through UFC1 (like me), then you're probably old as fuck as well.

When was TUF1? 2005? So if you were in high school then that might make you 43 now. So ya, it would not be surprising to know that there are people making $150-200k, or even a top 1% income in the US (somewhere around $460k/yr).

This is just a random observation but I've discussed MMA with guys at ibanks, while doing a road show, and many of those MDs are making more than $1m a year. I assume some of them have sherdog accounts (I never asked but maybe I should - LOL) but i doubt they talk too much about their wealth (directly).

I think about this^^^ all of the time. If you were a fan of boxing in the 80s and got into MMA through UFC1 (like me), then you're probably old as fuck as well.

When was TUF1? 2005? So if you were in high school then that might make you 43 now. So ya, it would not be surprising to know that there are people making $150-200k, or even a top 1% income in the US (somewhere around $460k/yr).

This is just a random observation but I've discussed MMA with guys at ibanks, while doing a road show, and many of those MDs are making more than $1m a year. I assume some of them have sherdog accounts (I never asked but maybe I should - LOL) but i doubt they talk too much about their wealth (directly).

Never really got into boxing when I was young. I got into UFC when my parents accidentally hired UFC 3 on VHS when it first came out thinking it was pro wrestling.

Back