Who Is The Most Beloved Fighter In The UFC?

He came up first to me, then Franklin and Cro Cop.

Come to think of it, Condit really doesn't have many haters, but he did receive some hate from the Diaz fight.

Lawler-e1418099579390.jpg

Some people are turned off by his style.

I'd say Condit or Lawler. Who doesn't like them?

Condit has his 'Natural Born Runner' Diaz fans still chirping him to this day and up until UFC 189, people were calling Lawler 'the most beatable champ in UFC', a 'boring champion personality wise', and to this day, a lot of people sayin he never should have won the belt from Hendricks in the second match.

I would probably have to say Cowboy or Mark Hunt.

Wand! Before he started trolling...

I hope it's Robbie Lawler. He is everything that's great about modern MMA.

i've seen a lot of names i agree with, but since they've already been posted im going to throw matt serra's name into the hat.

Mark Hunt. Rarely do I see negative comments about the guy.

Mark Hunt and its not even a contest. All the other fighters are just not very likable.

It has to be Cro Cop. He can generally go to pretty much every country and be the fan favorite. He is a fighter that is beloved world wide

Wand was damn near untouchable until he ran away from the test.

Hendo, Hunt & Lawler (although ppl seem love to pick against Lawler)

For a little guy Dodson seems pretty well liked

I hope it's Robbie Lawler. He is everything that's great about modern MMA.

The best part of this statement is that Robbie also counts as an old school guy. Debuted 14 years ago! :eek:

The best part of this statement is that Robbie also counts as an old school guy. Debuted 14 years ago! :eek:

Young, and foolish back in the day. With hair. :redface:

[GFY]ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush[/GFY]

He's aged well.

robbie-lawler-ufc-181-postfight.jpg

Young, and foolish back in the day. With hair. :redface:

[GFY]ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush[/GFY]

He's aged well.

robbie-lawler-ufc-181-postfight.jpg

True, but it wouldn't even be funny how badly he'd wreck Diaz nowadays. Robbie's evolved his game tremendously, which is rare for most old school guys.

Back