Who Is The Most Beloved Fighter In The UFC?

I see countless references for Cro Cop

I have a Croatian friend who idolised him. He waited hours on him to show up, then asked for his autograph, and was rudely told to get lost

Stipe, who was also there, was the opposite and was very friendly

Cro Cop is a POS

Fedor was probably fairly high but I think he is going to become less popular because of his come back attempt.

Silva was high on the list until he got caught.

Cerrone was probably very high on the list while he was fighting every other month. But some of his press has been negative lately.

Most people like Mark Hunt but I don't think he is fitting for most beloved. Andrei Arlovski seems to be generating lots of fans these days

Fedor was probably fairly high but I think he is going to become less popular because of his come back attempt.

Silva was high on the list until he got caught.

Cerrone was probably very high on the list while he was fighting every other month. But some of his press has been negative lately.

Most people like Mark Hunt but I don't think he is fitting for most beloved. Andrei Arlovski seems to be generating lots of fans these days

Fedor could come back and lose every fight and it wont affect his popularity one bit. He will always be loved and revered for what he's accomplished

For us silent majority, it has to be Fedor.

Back