Who Is The Most Beloved Fighter In The UFC?

In terms of least amount of haters, I think either Arlovski or Jacare.

In terms of least amount of haters, I think either Arlovski or Jacare.
What is there to even dislike about Jacare? He's a nice dude, who's always smiling. He finishes fights and has a stunning ground-game. He's unhate-able.

Hendo would be my guess. Who doesn't love Hendo delivering an H-bomb yet again?

Robbie Lawler has to be veryyyyy high on the list.

Very exciting style, very classy towards all his opponents. Seems very down to earth too.

If you don't like Robbie, then something wrong with ya.

I say hendo. He always gets a big cheer. He may not be winning as much but people respect his career. Cerrone is pretty popular too.

Captain America?
Randy-Couture-on-Spike-1.png

Very exciting style, very classy towards all his opponents. Seems very down to earth too.

He also sounds like Uncle Jimbo, from South Park. Hard not to like him.

Edit: Actually, I don't think he does.

Condit's my #1 favourite, but he gets a lot of shit on here.

I think the only thing is that some people may have gotten upset that he got the shot over Woodley or Hendricks(I can't imagine why). Anything else is just trolling.

Who's the most hated? The anti-Hendo, Bisping? Lol

I think the only thing is that some people may have gotten upset that he got the shot over Woodley or Hendricks(I can't imagine why). Anything else is just trolling.
Trolling, or butthurt Diaz fans. I don't think anyone hates him for getting the TS. They might disagree with it, but it's not his call.

I've never really seen anybody say a bad word about JDS, carries himself and speaks well.

HW: Cro Cop or Arlovsky
LHW: Hendo
MW: Franklin
WW: Lawler, people seem to love "The Dong" around here too.
LW: Cerrone? Beloved for his willingness to fight often and in exciting fashion I guess.
FW: Frankie, I'd say Max Holloway is becoming beloved (at least Blessed).

I have no one else below or female. Not that there aren't good fighters, just no beloved that I can think of. Rousey if you count the casuals and female fans that follow her.

Another big vote for Lawler.

He is fucking primal, and hasn't beaten any super popular fighters in a way that is polarizing (ie everyone hates Bigg Rigg, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to be mad at Lawler for beating Rory in the way that he did).

MMA Gif of the year in my opinion.

l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

Hard to believe he got KO'd by Nick Diaz of all people 11(!) years ago.

Edit: Also, Lawler is the only champion who doesn't seem to have any haters.

Even guys like MM get shit on just for being little, which is kinda unfair.

Last edited:
Back