• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the greatest heavyweight since Muhammad Ali?

Holmes does have some tools.

giphy.gif

This is what the rest of the forum does when they read your posts. You haven’t proved anything except that the people on here who normally pick the fights right disagree with you and that you’re childish.

This is what the rest of the forum does when they read your posts. You haven’t proved anything except that the people on here who normally pick the fights right disagree with you and that you’re childish.

I don't mind book smart youngsters, as long as they don't poop on the carpet whenever they're gently proven wrong. That's ridiculous. Furthermore nobody in here denies Holmes's being an ATG, and picking him is by no means insane. I've defended Holmes myself in several arguments, as he gets overlooked sometimes.

Last edited:
Except that you haven't. You're just a pretender.

Sadly, repeating something ad nauseam doesn't make it right, son. Your uncanny ability to keep hitting pointlessly the 'post reply' button is somehow remarkable, though.

I don't mind book smart youngsters, as long as they don't poop on the carpet whenever they're gently proven wrong. That's ridiculous. Furthermore nobody in here denies Holmes's being an ATG, and picking him is by no means insane. I've defended Holmes myself in several arguments, as he gets overlooked sometimes.
When your discussing Holmes vs Lewis and their place in history it’s vastly different to people debating nonsense like Marciano vs prime Tyson.

I can’t understand how the argument against Lewis is he lost a couple times and Michael Moorer won a md over real deal. If you read a lot you eventually learn.

Proncely if you actually listen to the toilet attendant he has a very extensive knowledge of boxing not learned through googling boxrec, there are several others who instead of carpet bombing esb or boxingscene with their google knowledge have joined smaller forums.

But yeah, you called hagler a toilet attendant and me less mature than elementary school pupils so I doubt I’ll change your incredibly sensible train of thought.

Sadly, repeating something ad nauseam doesn't make it right, son. Your uncanny ability to keep hitting pointlessly the 'post reply' button is somehow remarkable, though.

Like you always make good points when you reply. You want to be treated like you're God, but conduct yourself like a dick.

Like you always make good points when you reply. You want to be treated like you're God, but conduct yourself like a dick.

I don't want to be treated like a god. Lots of posters in here know more than I do. I want you to pay a little attention about what this place is before you start shit with people in here. Which may be a lot to ask if you happen to be flat-out retarded.

I don't want to be treated like a god. Lots of posters in here know more than I do. I want you to pay a little attention about what this place is before you start shit with people in here. Which may be a lot to ask if you happen to be flat-out retarded.

C'mon... Now you reached a point where you can't take yourself serious anymore. Similar to Sunfish, who's in such selfdenial that he doesn't even notice it anymore, lol.

C'mon... Now you reached a point where you can't take yourself serious anymore. Similar to Sunfish, who's in such selfdenial that he doesn't even notice it anymore, lol.

*hands retard a pen and a cookie, watches retard as he eats the pen and tries to draw a flower using the cookie, sighs, hands retard another pen and another cookie*

You can do it right. I'm sure you can.

*hands retard a pen and a cookie, watches retard as he eats the pen and tries to draw a flower using the cookie, sighs, hands retard another pen and another cookie*

You can do it right. I'm sure you can.

You're really weird <45>

Right, Vitali who took the Lewis fight on 10 days notice was scared of other hws....<45>

I don't think anyone is "afraid" of anyone at that level, but they do strategically pick which opponents to fight and at what time. And fact is, in 20 years time, only Vitali opponent anybody is gonna talk about is Lennox. And to Vitali's credit, that fight displayed his skills and heart more then the rest of his career combined.

Holyfield was slightly past his best.

Tyson was way past his best.

His win over Vitali is legit, no doubt, and the greatest win of his career.
But I don't see how he'd be the clear favorite against Holmes, Bowe, and prime Tyson and prime Holyfield.

Holyfield's case is actually stronger ... he beat a prime Riddick Bowe, beat a younger Tyson, and had a close fight with Lennox in the rematch when Evander was past his best.

Larry Holmes had great mobility, while Lennox boxed as if he had cement blocks around his feet. Are you 100% confident thant Lennox beats Holmes?

As far as Lennox vs. Bowe goes: Here we have two guys with great power and poor mobility. They would have gotten into a nasty brawl in the first half of the 1990s...and considering the fact that this would've been Lennox Lewis PRE Manny Steward, I can see Riddick winning the fight.

It's not Lewis's fault Bowe ducked him.

And Holyfield didn't even deserve a rematch against Lewis. He got a gift draw in the first fight.

I don't think anyone is "afraid" of anyone at that level, but they do strategically pick which opponents to fight and at what time. And fact is, in 20 years time, only Vitali opponent anybody is gonna talk about is Lennox. And to Vitali's credit, that fight displayed his skills and heart more then the rest of his career combined.

It's not Vitali's fault that he scared Lewis into retirement, and that everyone else he fought were so outclassed that he barely lost a round his whole career.

As for Beyonce, he clearly ducked Wlad, this isn't even disputed by serious people. He was screwed out of unifying by WBC when Vit retired, and then Beyonce hid with his paper belt fighting nobodies until Wlad retired.

Self denial that you have no idea what you’re talking about and I’m miles ahead on my gambling on the sport this year which I always post pre fight if I’ve got money on them. Guess it’s blind luck.

@slimpickenz84 patriots suck.

If you can include Foreman, he beats the rest prime for prime easy.

Ali in 74 wasn't in his prime, I think he was on his way out. So I'd consider Foreman as the next generation.

If you can include Foreman, he beats the rest prime for prime easy.

Ali in 74 wasn't in his prime, I think he was on his way out. So I'd consider Foreman as the next generation.
Seeing as foreman “retired” after losing to Jimmy Young and Ali was still fighting you either have old foreman or no foreman in answer to ts.

Back