Who is the Goat?

Who is the Goat?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I know this has been beaten to death, but I feel DC deserves to be in the conversation now, so I'll make a poll. Personally I think Jon Jones is the best talent we've seen in MMA thus far, but I would have to slightly favor GSP in the goat conversation because...

He avenged both of his losses

Is a two division champ

has the most top 5 wins in MMA history

Every fighter he has ever faced fought in a major organization and to this day has a winning record.

Why i dont see the undefeated american gangster Chael P. Sonnen here ? He is undefeated for fuck sake 47-0

hi-res-148183368_crop_exact.jpg

Cole Konrad.

With steroids. Jones GSP Silva Fedor Aldo. Without. GSP Fedor Aldo Cormier

Shame on you for not having Jose Aldo as an option btw.

This is a new idea for a thread.

With steroids. Jones GSP Silva Fedor Aldo. Without. GSP Fedor Aldo Cormier

GSP has never been pinched. If you want to acuse him of being suspect you have to include Fedor too. He was a Russian world athlete and fought in Pride. At least GSP was drug tested.

The topic has been done to death... but props for not adding Mcgregor.

I know this has been beaten to death, but I feel DC deserves to be in the conversation now, so I'll make a poll. Personally I think Jon Jones is the best talent we've seen in MMA thus far, but I would have to slightly favor GSP in the goat conversation because...

He avenged both of his losses

Is a two division champ

has the most top 5 wins in MMA history

Every fighter he has ever faced fought in a major organization and to this day has a winning record.
Lousy Poll, too limited.

kimo diss.gif

Who is the Goat? Is this groundhog day on Sherdog everyday?

giphy.gif

Back