Who is the Goat?

Who is the Goat?

• Total voters
Its always been fedor with gsp as #2, now that anderson and jones are both known cheaters and gsp came back after usada and took the MW belt, it dabbles between fedor and gsp. Goat will always be an opinion but the only 2 right opinions are clearly fedor and GSP unless your just nuthugging your favorite fighter

I know this has been beaten to death, but I feel DC deserves to be in the conversation now, so I'll make a poll. Personally I think Jon Jones is the best talent we've seen in MMA thus far, but I would have to slightly favor GSP in the goat conversation because...

He avenged both of his losses

Is a two division champ

has the most top 5 wins in MMA history

Every fighter he has ever faced fought in a major organization and to this day has a winning record.
Great question!! I’m glad someone finally had the guts to ask this question

Jon Jones is probably the GOAT. Not sure how PEDs figure into it. All the guys listed are those that can go into the matrix and destroy, especially Anderson.

I know this has been beaten to death, but I feel DC deserves to be in the conversation now, so I'll make a poll. Personally I think Jon Jones is the best talent we've seen in MMA thus far, but I would have to slightly favor GSP in the goat conversation because...

He avenged both of his losses

Is a two division champ

has the most top 5 wins in MMA history

Every fighter he has ever faced fought in a major organization and to this day has a winning record.
1. GSP
2. DC
3. Mighty Duck

I was starting to think the forum was repetitive

1. GSP
2. Jones
3. Fedor
4. Spider
5. DC
6. DJ

Back