Who is the Biggest Sloot you ever met?

not a great story........ but my roommates sister was visiting and we all were drinking, she threw herself at me. she was pretty hot, great ass, tits, and face. so we did the nasty, slept a bit, did 1 more nasty and i kicked her out. i couldnt sleep and she reeked of cigarettes.

in the morning i got up and saw her all cuddled up with another guy on the couch. i assume they humped. i didnt mind.

next night i got the stomache flu and was shitting rivers. she got down with a 3rd guy. i assume they humped.

not a great story........ but my roommates sister was visiting and we all were drinking, she threw herself at me. she was pretty hot, great ass, tits, and face. so we did the nasty, slept a bit, did 1 more nasty and i kicked her out. i couldnt sleep and she reeked of cigarettes.

in the morning i got up and saw her all cuddled up with another guy on the couch. i assume they humped. i didnt mind.

next night i got the stomache flu and was shitting rivers. she got down with a 3rd guy. i assume they humped.
So this bitch is fucking all these dudes, including the roomate, as a guest in her brother's home?? Biggest sloot on multiple levels. My sister would be dead to me if she pulled some shit like that

The biggest slut was a girl I worked with when I first moved to TX. She was my trainer and at lunch we went to Sonic and she started grabbing my leg and moved up to my dick and jerked me off right there. I was kinda taken by surprise and couldn't get into it. After work I went to her place and went to town. Once I settled in at the job and met some friends and found out she did this with everyone and was also fucking the manager.

I started banging this girl that had been eyeing me after a rave one night, slept in the same bed as her and started to finger her and she was like, "I can't..", and I'm like, "Why? It's not like you have a boyfriend or anything." She's like, "Actually I do..." Anyways we were both high as fuck on MDMA unable to sleep and fucked around all night under the sheets in this hotel room with her friends. We ended up coming back to my hometown and every time her boyfriend went to work she'd call me over to her house and we'd just get drunk in her hot tub and bang.

May long weekend about 7 of us went tenting out in the woods with a few grams of MDMA, got all fucked up again and she takes me and this other fucking weird dude by each hand and I know we're getting ready to tag team her. This is my first time roasting a girl so I think it's gonna be awesome.... it wasn't. The novelty wore off in the first 30 seconds and then I just felt kind of gross but regardless we followed through with it for the rest of the night. Like a weekend later we're at a bar and she and I bang in my truck in the parking lot and it turns out it got videoed and everything, now bare in mind she is still in this relationship of 3 years so I have to tell this guy who's friends with a guy who knows her boyfriend to take the god damn video down off youtube.

My buddy and I are heading down to the bar one Saturday night to watch the fights and he's like, "So are you getting any skin lately man?" I'm like, "Yup, I've been banging this girl lately who I'm convinced is a legit nymphomaniac. Former stripper in Quebec, nothing she won't do etc.. Like has everything except the medical diagnosis. Anyways she's meeting us down there." We all have a few drinks as she's away from the table he's like, "Man... I know that girl. This one night me and a bunch of my friends were down at the bar and she and this friend of hers come pick up me and my buddies and we all go back to her place. We all get in the hot tub and after that girl gets fucked in this guy's car out in the driveway they come in and that girl and her friend tell us all to get in the hot tub. These two girls start eating each other out and getting fingered by every guy in the hot tub. Her boyfriend comes out and tells us all to get the fuck out of his house so we leave. I just tell myself, 'Man this doesn't happen. Two random hot girls don't just come pick you up and go down on each other and throw a fucking finger fest in the hot tub.' This all makes a lot more sense after what you've told me." Anyways we continued to fuck for a couple months then it fizzled out thankfully before I caught something.

I am fascinated and disgusted by this thread.
I keep going back and forth from <DCWhoa> to <{clintugh}>

I started banging this girl that had been eyeing me after a rave one night, slept in the same bed as her and started to finger her and she was like, "I can't..", and I'm like, "Why? It's not like you have a boyfriend or anything." She's like, "Actually I do..." Anyways we were both high as fuck on MDMA unable to sleep and fucked around all night under the sheets in this hotel room with her friends. We ended up coming back to my hometown and every time her boyfriend went to work she'd call me over to her house and we'd just get drunk in her hot tub and bang.

May long weekend about 7 of us went tenting out in the woods with a few grams of MDMA, got all fucked up again and she takes me and this other fucking weird dude by each hand and I know we're getting ready to tag team her. This is my first time roasting a girl so I think it's gonna be awesome.... it wasn't. The novelty wore off in the first 30 seconds and then I just felt kind of gross but regardless we followed through with it for the rest of the night. Like a weekend later we're at a bar and she and I bang in my truck in the parking lot and it turns out it got videoed and everything, now bare in mind she is still in this relationship of 3 years so I have to tell this guy who's friends with a guy who knows her boyfriend to take the god damn video down off youtube.

My buddy and I are heading down to the bar one Saturday night to watch the fights and he's like, "So are you getting any skin lately man?" I'm like, "Yup, I've been banging this girl lately who I'm convinced is a legit nymphomaniac. Former stripper in Quebec, nothing she won't do etc.. Like has everything except the medical diagnosis. Anyways she's meeting us down there." We all have a few drinks as she's away from the table he's like, "Man... I know that girl. This one night me and a bunch of my friends were down at the bar and she and this friend of hers come pick up me and my buddies and we all go back to her place. We all get in the hot tub and after that girl gets fucked in this guy's car out in the driveway they come in and that girl and her friend tell us all to get in the hot tub. These two girls start eating each other out and getting fingered by every guy in the hot tub. Her boyfriend comes out and tells us all to get the fuck out of his house so we leave. I just tell myself, 'Man this doesn't happen. Two random hot girls don't just come pick you up and go down on each other and throw a fucking finger fest in the hot tub.' This all makes a lot more sense after what you've told me." Anyways we continued to fuck for a couple months then it fizzled out thankfully before I caught something.

Now that is a sloot....

A friend of mine at the time banged his life long friends fiance the day before they were married. She was a stripper who liked to sniff coke. When my friend told me about it i disowned him on the spot. I used to see her with the guy she married who was one of the nicest fellas you could ever meet and seeing her I felt disgusted by what she did.

Oh, I have quite a few but I'm quite lazy. I will post more after.

As soon as I was promoted, I started dealing with my companies' biggest client - which included a pack of women from very different ages. When I was in training, I started searching for their facebook/instagram profiles by checking their e-mail signatures...There were a couple of nice ones, but one of them was really hot.

One of the women from the group knew my father ( he owns a small business ), and she was the boss. Somehow, because of that, most of the girls from the group ( the cutest and hottest one ) started treating me better, either because of the promotion or a combination of it and my father's business. I'm not rich or anything but, yeah, maybe on their mind.

My ex-gf used to make and sell some really nice cakes and these girls found out. It turns out that the girls started saying things like: "oh, when you call us here, make sure to call 1234 branch first, otherwise she will be jealous ( it was the hot one's ). The jokes kept going, and one of them even said: oh, X wants to know if you can make a cake at her place tomorrow.

Well, one day before I went on vacations I decided to say to her best friend: "If she really wants something, tell her to send me a message at 123456". 15 minutes later, she did. And then we started to set it up. Some sexting, a few pics, and here we go.

My ex-gf was SUPER jealous, so I had to have a perfect plan. And I did. On a stormy night, I went to her place, and as soon as she entered my car, I kissed her and started teasing her tighs without even saying a word. I had never seen her before.

We talked for a short period of time and drove straight to the motel. Long story short: she started by saying that she was really shy and she ended up being spanked on the face, ass, I cummed on her mouth, and even made her scream my name "xxxx fuck me hard". On the day after, she told me that she loved it, even though it was hurting. She stalked me for a while until I made it VERY clear that I was in a relationship and that we couldn't see each other everytime she wanted to.

It's been three years and we used to fuck from time to time. Best partner I've ever had. Now she's engaged, but from time to time she sends me a message. I have her on my fb and she posts some stuff related to us, as she told me that she loves the guy but he can't handle her the way she likes.

I haven't fucked her after she got in a relationship, but man do I want it.

knew this slutty average looking girl back in highschool. 3 of the homies fucked her. she got trained by dudes she met on AOL at motel. never says no to sex to anybody.

Was shacking up with a gym manager/personal trainer. Mid 30's milf, crazy nice ass, like fuck it then use it as a pillow type ass. Anyways she's banged most guys that go to her gym and one time she even let a guy put a red bull can inside her.

My friends younger sister. Absolutely nympho, insatiable sexual appetite from what I've heard. Fairly hot too.

She has had so much dick her pussy must be like a clowns pocket.

Oh, I have quite a few but I'm quite lazy. I will post more after.

As soon as I was promoted, I started dealing with my companies' biggest client - which included a pack of women from very different ages. When I was in training, I started searching for their facebook/instagram profiles by checking their e-mail signatures...There were a couple of nice ones, but one of them was really hot.

One of the women from the group knew my father ( he owns a small business ), and she was the boss. Somehow, because of that, most of the girls from the group ( the cutest and hottest one ) started treating me better, either because of the promotion or a combination of it and my father's business. I'm not rich or anything but, yeah, maybe on their mind.

My ex-gf used to make and sell some really nice cakes and these girls found out. It turns out that the girls started saying things like: "oh, when you call us here, make sure to call 1234 branch first, otherwise she will be jealous ( it was the hot one's ). The jokes kept going, and one of them even said: oh, X wants to know if you can make a cake at her place tomorrow.

Well, one day before I went on vacations I decided to say to her best friend: "If she really wants something, tell her to send me a message at 123456". 15 minutes later, she did. And then we started to set it up. Some sexting, a few pics, and here we go.

My ex-gf was SUPER jealous, so I had to have a perfect plan. And I did. On a stormy night, I went to her place, and as soon as she entered my car, I kissed her and started teasing her tighs without even saying a word. I had never seen her before.

We talked for a short period of time and drove straight to the motel. Long story short: she started by saying that she was really shy and she ended up being spanked on the face, ass, I cummed on her mouth, and even made her scream my name "xxxx fuck me hard". On the day after, she told me that she loved it, even though it was hurting. She stalked me for a while until I made it VERY clear that I was in a relationship and that we couldn't see each other everytime she wanted to.

It's been three years and we used to fuck from time to time. Best partner I've ever had. Now she's engaged, but from time to time she sends me a message. I have her on my fb and she posts some stuff related to us, as she told me that she loves the guy but he can't handle her the way she likes.

I haven't fucked her after she got in a relationship, but man do I want it.
Wait, YOU were the one in a relationship and she had a one night stand with you?

How does that make her the slut in this instance?
Saying she likes being spanked and cum in her mouth and yelling fuck me is pretty vanilla these days. All girls say they are shy until you get them in the sack.

The last part I highlighted is her feeling you out with messages obviously.

It is fucking perplexing that you have not fucked her yet. Since you showed yourself willing to cheat on your now Ex-Gf, I am surprised you are against the lesser douche move of seducing a lady who is with someone else while you are single.

Wait, YOU were the one in a relationship and she had a one night stand with you?

How does that make her the slut in this instance?
Saying she likes being spanked and cum in her mouth and yelling fuck me is pretty vanilla these days. All girls say they are shy until you get them in the sack.

The last part I highlighted is her feeling you out with messages obviously.

It is fucking perplexing that you have not fucked her yet. Since you showed yourself willing to cheat on your now Ex-Gf, I am surprised you are against the lesser douche move of seducing a lady who is with someone else while you are single.

Well, I'm responsible for my actions. So I know that I did the wrong thing. There are more things in this story, the girl was kinda crazy, really haha

And yeah, it is pretty fucked up, but I respect other relationships and other guys, it is kind of a rule - you don't mess with no man's girl.

I am not a good example by any means. :)

Back