Who is the bigger threat to Jones? Gus or Cormier?

definitely Cormier. Gus won't look anywhere near as competitive when they rematch.

Cormier for me.... I don't think Gus will fair quite as well as he did in the 1st fight, but I hope he does.

I voted Cormier.

I thought Gus won the first fight but it looked like he caught Jones off guard when he couldn't take Gus down at will. He'd have a different game plan if/when they fight again.

Gus no question

"Will Jon Jones continue to duck Gus or will he face black Fedor? Find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z."

Cormier. I would argue that DC could be HW champ right now. i think he's better than Cain.

Cormier by far.

He already beat Gus, people are making far to much of him dropping a couple of close rounds early. By the end he had Gus figured out. The rematch won't be close.

gotta say Gus. there's a reason Jones looks like he is ducking him. Gus could have the psychological edge in their rematch as well

Bump, because I feel like trolling thread starters that can't use the search function.

And because I'm in the mood to be a douche bag.

Cormier , to me he seems quick enough to get inside on Jones and give him fits with his striking and grappling.

Wow i didn't think the poll would heavily favor DC

It would be great to cross check for inconsistency the list of those who picked Cormier with those who complain Jones has some unfair advantage due to being lanky and then if Jones manages to beat Cormier those who complain after about Jones 'unfair advantage'.

Wow i didn't think the poll would heavily favor DC

People be all over that..

hype-train-o-s.gif

I think they both stand a good chance, but I think Cormier has the better chance.

Big Gus fan, I think if he improve his cardio and his pacing in championship fights, he's a much dangerous threat to Jones. His hands I think intimidate Jones the much, I think he has much better better boxing, and I think it's not Jones forte

Back