Who is the best Mumble Rapper?

This is like asking which is the least stinky of stinky shits. Mumble rap is the lowest point of hip-hop history. In an art form where you just have to speak on the mic, not even being able to speak clearly is beyond ridiculous.

Stop taking the hard drugs, take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue.

There are some good new hip hop artists out there, but none of them mumble.

Should be titled:

Who is the least worst mumble rapper

This is like asking which is the least stinky of stinky shits. Mumble rap is the lowest point of hip-hop history. In an art form where you just have to speak on the mic, not even being able to speak clearly is beyond ridiculous.

Stop taking the hard drugs, take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue.

There are some good new hip hop artists out there, but none of them mumble.

What are your thoughts on Gucci....old school Gucci, and Future? "Vette Pass By....Everybody looking!!" lol.....and "Honest"

What are your thoughts on Gucci....old school Gucci, and Future? "Vette Pass By....Everybody looking!!" lol.....and "Honest"

Not a Gucci fan. Never have been and I don't think I ever will be. Congrats to him for getting clean and in shape though.

Future has a few tracks where I like the beat, but it's just for the beat. His lyrical content is worthless and his delivery is sameis. When you see what someone like Kendrick can do on "Mask off" compared to him, it shows the skill gap.

There's a best mumble rapper? Isn't that a paradox?

giphy.gif

Not a Gucci fan. Never have been and I don't think I ever will be. Congrats to him for getting clean and in shape though.

Future has a few tracks where I like the beat, but it's just for the beat. His lyrical content is worthless and his delivery is sameis. When you see what someone like Kendrick can do on "Mask off" compared to him, it shows the skill gap.

True. I'm glad hip hop is diversifying, kind of like what I think rock and roll did with all of the subgenres that came from it. Mumble rap reminds me of a ditty. Short, simple and catchy. I love lyrics. Gives it replay value, study the lyrical content. I agree. We need diversity. Mumble rap is oversaturating the industry I believe.

One thing I would like to see is how these mumble rappers can reply to Eminem's Kamikaze? Some negative critical reviews aside, Em called out the new wave, and hip hop is largely built on going head up in battles. If you have no lyrics, what can you say?

Back