Who is the best Mumble Rapper?

#1. He had bad stutter and said true to it... little did he know a decade later it would become a genre in itself is now the godfather of mumble rap.

"Gucci Mane you stupid mane I love the way you flowing, riding in my drop but I don't know where I'm going"....lol classic Gucci. Number one in my book.

One thing I would like to see is how these mumble rappers can reply to Eminem's Kamikaze? Some negative critical reviews aside, Em called out the new wave, and hip hop is largely built on going head up in battles. If you have no lyrics, what can you say?

They'll just say that he's past it and ignore him. MGK laughed it off by popping a bottle in celebration that Em mentioned him on a record.

Does Yo Gotti count as a mumble rapper? He's more of a traditional trap rapper like Jeezy but sometimes he sounds like he has marbles in his mouth

If not, my vote goes to Quavo.

That's like asking which bowl of dog shit tastes the best.

They all sounds the same to me... Like trash.

Y'all need some Black Thought in your life.

Or some Tobe Nwigwe if you're looking for new school...

The legend right here :eek::rolleyes:

They all sounds the same to me... Like trash.

Y'all need some Black Thought in your life.

These kids are not ready for someone like Black Thought. Although you could argue that he was one of the first to include random mumbling in his repertoire

does this count as mumble rap?

if so, Slim Jesus all day.

Fuck Billy Ray Cyrus, I'm your daddy now
I'mma put my dick up in your ass and it ain't comin' out
If you don't like what I'm sayin' now, I don't give a fuck
'Cause it won't change the fact that my dick is in your butt
My cocaine will make you numb
So I'mma put it in your ass with my thumb

These kids are not ready for someone like Black Thought. Although you could argue that he was one of the first to include random mumbling in his repertoire

Like in Don't Say Nothin, where he mumbles the chorus, but still spits straight fire through the rest of the song?

Black Thought is the GOAT.

Like in Don't Say Nothin, where he mumbles the chorus, but still spits straight fire through the rest of the song?

Black Thought is the GOAT.

Pretty much. He's always incorporating scat rap, even from their much older albums. It's not necessary mumbling, but nothing comprehensible. I've probably seen The Roots live in concert at least half a dozen times, even back in the late 90s. Probably my favorite hip hop group to see live. The way they incorporate the live band aspect is untouchable. Maybe the only group I've seen live that I was more excited to see was ATCQ when they got back together for the first time in a long time. I think that was at a Rock The Bells concert where that year I had front row seats. Was amazing!

I would have this on replay 24/7 if mumble rap was my only other option.

Slo Mo the rapp'n retard gets my vote.

The voice inside the emptiness.

http://www.iamlost.com/features/slomo/

1. Unintelligible
Why am I this way
3. Fit of Retard Rage
Got me a Big Head
5. Too Many Chromosomes
6. It's not my fault - I'm a retard
7. I got my pants on...(all by my self)
8. Parents Embarrassment (I am the)
9.Supervision (I can't go without) Mega Mix

Lol and I love the write up:

Rolling up on the heels of last year's surprise hit, "Supervision (I can't go without)", Slo Mo brings his slow-minded philosophy to a full-length album packed with all-new retard rhymes.

Amazingly - Slo Mo is able to forge unforgettable melodies -- telling it straight up and capturing all the vibe and vitality of being locked away in the house.

Slo Mo breathes reality into curtain-raising no-holds-barred rhymes, filling a much needed void and becoming the voice within the emptiness.

YPL Records is ready to unleash his much anticipated 'Rappin' Retard' album, which they believe will bring people together and help others gain a better understanding of self.

"Talented retards like Slo Mo aren't found everyday.
We know talent when we hear it -- Slo Mo is fresh
" - YPL Records Executive

Back