3. Fit of Retard Rage
4. Got me a Big Head
5. Too Many Chromosomes
6. It's not my fault - I'm a retard
7. I got my pants on...(all by my self)
8. Parents Embarrassment (I am the)
9.Supervision (I can't go without) Mega Mix

Lol and I love the write up:

Rolling up on the heels of last year's surprise hit, "Supervision (I can't go without)", Slo Mo brings his slow-minded philosophy to a full-length album packed with all-new retard rhymes.

Amazingly - Slo Mo is able to forge unforgettable melodies -- telling it straight up and capturing all the vibe and vitality of being locked away in the house.

Slo Mo breathes reality into curtain-raising no-holds-barred rhymes, filling a much needed void and becoming the voice within the emptiness.

YPL Records is ready to unleash his much anticipated 'Rappin' Retard' album, which they believe will bring people together and help others gain a better understanding of self.

"Talented retards like Slo Mo aren't found everyday.
We know talent when we hear it -- Slo Mo is fresh
" - YPL Records Executive
Lmao holy fuck

Like in Don't Say Nothin, where he mumbles the chorus, but still spits straight fire through the rest of the song?

Black Thought is the GOAT.

One of the best of all time. Easily. This has so many quotables. My personal favourite is (at 5:02) "It's like a Sharia law on my cherie amour/ how much hypocrisy could people possibly ignore".

I'll be honest.. I HATE the fact that I don't hate Lil Xan.

<Prem973>

This is like asking which is the least stinky of stinky shits. Mumble rap is the lowest point of hip-hop history. In an art form where you just have to speak on the mic, not even being able to speak clearly is beyond ridiculous.

Stop taking the hard drugs, take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue.

There are some good new hip hop artists out there, but none of them mumble.

I'm not into rap really but I agree with this, I find it ridiculous. Though I listen to death metal and I'm sure people think that's shit so whatever floats your boat.

1. Unintelligible
2.Why am I this way
3. Fit of Retard Rage
4. Got me a Big Head
5. Too Many Chromosomes

Rolling up on the heels of last year's surprise hit, "Supervision (I can't go without)", Slo Mo brings his slow-minded philosophy to a full-length album packed with all-new retard rhymes.

Amazingly - Slo Mo is able to forge unforgettable melodies -- telling it straight up and capturing all the vibe and vitality of being locked away in the house.

Slo Mo breathes reality into curtain-raising no-holds-barred rhymes, filling a much needed void and becoming the voice within the emptiness.

YPL Records is ready to unleash his much anticipated 'Rappin' Retard' album, which they believe will bring people together and help others gain a better understanding of self.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1. Unintelligible
2.Why am I this way
3. Fit of Retard Rage
4. Got me a Big Head
5. Too Many Chromosomes

I got my pants on, is my ringtone. It's amazing when it kicks off during meetings, and serious get togethers!!!

Best mumble rap duo

south-park-s19e08c04-im-not-confused-at-all_16x9.jpg

I cant wait for more mumble rappers to get shot. If only chiraq targeted the right people.

Back