Who is next to become the star for UFC?

Not sure they need stars, they just signed an great ESPN deal, so sure its nice if they sell 1M+ PPVs but they might not have to.

Not sure they need stars, they just signed an great ESPN deal, so sure its nice if they sell 1M+ PPVs but they might not have to.

Dana basically told Conor to pound sand yesterday in response to the "retirement" tweet.

With all of the guaranteed revenue, they're fine without a marquee draw for the foreseeable future, and the next fighter who blows up won't be able to leverage them like McGregor did.

khabib is muslim. no way he becomes american superstar.

Ngannou he just knock out CAIN

Also usman
I could see Ngannou being the guy if he wins the belt and goes on a long win streak. He's got the personality and he's a scary looking dude. He lost fights and is still popular. Khabib's only appeal is that he's undefeated. If he loses the appeal is gone. Conor lost 4 fights and is popular as ever because he has the personality. Khabib will never be huge in a Christian country like America.

I’ll believe it when I see it without Conor being involved... Conor pulling that stunt with the busses did boost a lil... but I don’t think Khabib is going to fight much longer prolly 2-3 fights max and then he’ll retire
You won't see it coz there won't be numbers estimated anymore. :(

It could be a fighter that nobody has on the radar like...I don't know...Junior Albini?

Zabit. But only if enters the octogon dressed as Abraham Lincoln.

Difficult to say, might take a couple of years before we see a new star. Jones sells very well but he probably will never reach the same heights as GSP/Silva whom both are far behind McGregor and Ronda. Khabib will probably sell OK, but I have a hard time seeing a muslim who speaks out against hip hop and theatre will become a PPV star in USA.

Back