Who is next to become the star for UFC?

images

Holloway eventually. He's going to win all the belts from 145 to Heavyweight so he's bound to become a draw.

If Jon Jones goes up to heavyweight and beats Stipe I think he'll reach that Silva/GSP star level.

Well it was fun while it lasted... if Conor is truly done who do you see taking his place as the big star to cross over into mainstream like Conor, Ronda, Brock, GSP, ext... currently I guess Jon Jones is the biggest drawl but we all know how reliable he is... it will be interesting what Khabib does I don’t think he’s going to be the face we’ll see how much buzz his next fight without Conor will get... I think Stylebender has a shot to be the next dude he speaks well when on the mic and has a fun fightig style... who do you guys see as being the next person?

Besides Johnny Walker and Thiago Santos the UFC has a fairly boring set of prospects right now. The only champions that don't wrestle fuck right now are Jones, Whittaker and Holloway.

Haha Kelvin’s lil mini me it’s crazy how much they look like one another same build look everything

Until I see a picture of them in the same room together I'm not buying they're not the same person

Well it was fun while it lasted... if Conor is truly done who do you see taking his place as the big star to cross over into mainstream like Conor, Ronda, Brock, GSP, ext... currently I guess Jon Jones is the biggest drawl but we all know how reliable he is... it will be interesting what Khabib does I don’t think he’s going to be the face we’ll see how much buzz his next fight without Conor will get... I think Stylebender has a shot to be the next dude he speaks well when on the mic and has a fun fightig style... who do you guys see as being the next person?

They have lots of viable stars...

You guys act like conor is the only person there lmao literally every division has stars in it

Walker if he can beat Bones, the fact he can speak English is a bonus.

We the mma fans often have bias and perceive fighters to be popular more than they really are among general public. Khabib's popularity is largely due to his muslim followers, but those people probably haven't even watched 3 of his fights. Plus, his fighting style is not attractive to "casuals".
Currently, I see nobody who has the personality, charisma and fights "flashy" enough to be considered the next UFC star.

numbers dont lie. and ppv forecast doesnt lie aswell. when dana white said that tony vs khabib was heading into the biggest ppv of 2018 he wasnt making stuff up. the stunt didnt boost at all. going from tony to rank 11 did more harm than any stunt could ever boost.
Hahahahahaha you believe what the big red goof says cmon like I said I guess we’ll see how Khabib does in his next ppv

We the mma fans often have bias and perceive fighters to be popular more than they really are among general public. Khabib's popularity is largely due to his muslim followers, but those people probably haven't even watched 3 of his fights. Plus, his fighting style is not attractive to "casuals".
Currently, I see nobody who has the personality, charisma and fights "flashy" enough to be considered the next UFC star.
All the casuals I've spoken to about Khabib seemed to be somewhat impressed by him, they seem to see him as the stereotypical scary Russian dude

Johnny Walker.

All the casuals I've spoken to about Khabib seemed to be somewhat impressed by him, they seem to see him as the stereotypical scary Russian dude
Yes, Khabib has the personality, his broken English is often funny. I guess the people in the West can be somewhat intimidated by some undefeated guy from Dagestan. But majority of people heard of Khabib because of his fight vs McGregor. When it comes to the future UFC stars, I think they planned Till for that role, but the plan failed miserably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back