Who is next to become the star for UFC?

Askrens style is too boring. Pettis is surging again. I feel its time for a nother female to pop, they all getting hotter as well now.

Johnny fucking Walker. Bless.
giphy.gif

Johnny walker

Unfortunately probably askren for all the lazy dad bods out there

Daniel cormier

Among others
{<jordan}

UFC's paltry pay isnt conducive to 'stars', which is why all their stars walk away temporarily or indefinitely. MvGregor, Rousey, Diaz (x2), GSP, Jones...they've all had long spells on the sidelines for one reason or another

One of the actual likable things about Rousey was that she didn't seem to care about the money that much. She was gone for a year because she couldn't handle losing.

Israel is who they're pushing right now.
He got boo'ed in his own home turf vs Silva. He won't be a star without a country backing him.

Khabib is the biggest star in the UFC now and his potential isn't even maximized yet

Ben Askren.

People love a good trash talker... Plus he is undefeated, and generates considerable amounts of man drama.

last year top 4 ppv were
1.khabib v Conor .. obviously
2.Jones v Gustaphson ... people watched because of jones return and they both had a very competitive fight before
3. Dc v miocic ... champ v champ
4. Khabib v Al.. you gotta keep in mind there was 3 opponent change in one week.. and he went from versing a Dominant opponent like Tony to number 11 ranked Al yet it still did more than Woodley/Till, max/ortega, etc.. and this was all before he got a boost beating McGregor
khabib and Jones are the biggest stars in UFC right now..

Chael explains why the answer is Ben Askren

Did find it interesting how he talks about how Askren just goes places by himself not with a herd of fighters or bodyguards and it further makes him an "every-man"

Johnny walker

Unfortunately probably askren for all the lazy dad bods out there

Daniel cormier

Among others
Johnny Walker has potential if he keeps this up but we’ll see... Askren has a shot for sure I like him... DC is done after this year he’ll retire

Khabib already is. He's by far the most famous UFC fighter internationally.

Makwan Amirkhani if he can avoid getting dropped by punches.

My prediction it will be Cejudo, Adesenya and Askren.

they have interesting personality and are great fighter who IMO can become future superstar.

Kind of impossible to call that in a sport someone can drop a line such as "3 piece and a soda", "im not surprised motherfuckers" or "my balls was hot" and become a huge sensation overnight

<BC1>

Khabib already has a massive following.

Back