• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is happy Usman lost?!?!?

this too^

leon had to walk uphill both ways to get where he is.

watch masvidal start running his mouth looking for a payday.
Its true. In what universe did masvidal get to fight for the title twice before edwards.

this too^

leon had to walk uphill both ways to get where he is.

watch masvidal start running his mouth looking for a payday.
I love how both Masvidal and Colby talked massive shit about Leon, yet he finished the guy they couldn't beat in two tries.

And damn didn't even think of that. It's gonna be pathetic.

That fence hugging and stalling shit is not fighting, its boring. Does no damage. Glad he got knocked out by a real fighter.

imagine you’re “winning” for 20 minutes but can’t even hurt the guy, all you do is grapple him, holding on for dear life, and he throws 1 shot that puts you out.

Look at him now. Out cold.
Come on, I wanted him to lose as bad as anyone. But it isn’t like he puts on boring fights every time. This performance may not have been super exciting before the finish but he’s put on some good fights. Wasn’t long ago he sent Jorge to the shadow realm, and had a great war with Colby.

Me after he said he would move to 205. He was blowing smoke up his own ass at that point, glad Leon brought him crashing back down to Earth; literally.

Come on, I wanted him to lose as bad as anyone. But it isn’t like he puts on boring fights every time. This performance may not have been super exciting before the finish but he’s put on some good fights. Wasn’t long ago he sent Jorge to the shadow realm, and had a great war with Colby.
He’s mostly a LnP or Wall n staller though. He only had what 2-3 good finishes? In what 16 fights?

I didnt say he was no good. Hes very good,…at wall n stall n hugging.
Kinda true, but if someone can do it to another fighter, then its the other fighter's fault for allowing it. They should train against it. That doesn't mean we have to like it, but if someone can hold their opponent in that position, then tough balls.

And I wasn't talking about you, just sherdog jumping on people when they lose.

i was ready for him to lose. but i wanted it to be khamzat

now we have to wait 6 months for a trilogy fight, then probably 6 months after that for a khamzat title fight.

i do wonder if colby will come out of retirement to fight khamzat. now that he has a title shot chance again

All the GSP fanboys can breathe now....
<Dany07>

Screenshot-9.png

I don’t wish Usman any bad but I couldn’t be happier for Leon. He’s been so underrated and looked down upon yet he’s a fucking animal. Few men can take those Usman bombs to the face and still be in the fight.

wasn't a fan of the guy. and definitely wasn't a fan of all the stupid comparisons to GSP.

On one hand yes... but I also wanted the Chimaev fight.

Now if they do the rematch Khamzat probably ends up fighting someone else after killing Nate next week.

Usman dominated the fight and then lost in the last minute. Why should I be happy about that? Kamaru will come back and get back what he should not have lost in the first place.

That fence hugging and stalling shit is not fighting, its boring. Does no damage. Glad he got knocked out by a real fighter.

imagine you’re “winning” for 20 minutes but can’t even hurt the guy, all you do is grapple him, holding on for dear life, and he throws 1 shot that puts you out.

Can't stand him. Boring AF. Good at what he does. P4P nonsense is funny when his biggest wins were against LWs. Colby has no power. If he had any he would gave won IMHO. Leon is so underrated.

Big ups @ the moon boys who 1. Bet on Leon or 2. Had Leon by KO.

Was really hoping Aldo would do the exact same thing

I have nothing against Usman, so no. I like seeing fighters having a close fight that displays will.

Back