Who is happy Usman lost?!?!?

Well. Instead of laying and praying Usman actually tried to fight Edwards at his strength several times.

One time too many

The Moments leading up to it when Holly's striking was making Ronda look foolish was glorious.

Ronda flopping on the ground and then Holly placing her right knee to the left side of Ronda's head and then Holly hammer fisting to the finish was glorious. That's the fight I've seen the most in my life.

Ronda flopping on the ground and then Holly placing her right knee to the left side of Ronda's head and then Holly hammer fisting to the finish was glorious. That's the fight I've seen the most in my life.

That was the moment you knew Ronda was absolutely fucked.

I don’t mind Usman but he always comes up with some cringey little catchphrase before each fight. This fight it was “take what from who?”.
i dont mind him either, but i have become a huge fan of edwards.. seems like a real good guy

Yes. Hate fighters who are not looking for finish.

Me, actually a great fighter but find him cringe as fk so happy to see him decapitated by a good dude also

We dont have to hear that cringe fuck talk like hes narrating the love life of sea horses
I'm beyond pleased

dance-tom-hardy.gif

That fence hugging and stalling shit is not fighting, its boring. Does no damage. Glad he got knocked out by a real fighter.

imagine you’re “winning” for 20 minutes but can’t even hurt the guy, all you do is grapple him, holding on for dear life, and he throws 1 shot that puts you out.

Look at him now. Out cold.
Honestly I'm kinda indifferent towards Usman, Leon too but I'm really happy for Leon so that trumps all. That and GSP still the goat WW!

Back