Who is bigger in Brazil Belfort or AS?

Vitor tends to get bigger in Brazil and shrink when he comes to the US.

Vitor tends to get bigger in Brazil and shrink when he comes to the US.

lol_idi_amin.gif

When I went to Brazil, if anyone knew any MMA fighter it was Anderson.

Not even close

Interesting. When was this?

This past summer

And some people even referred to him as 'the guy who snapped his leg' lol

MMA really wasn't as big there as I thought it would be
People barely knew anyone, but I mean it's not like I was hunting down fans. I'm sure it's the same all over the world, how many Americans can name any fighter? The populations of these countries are enormous.

Nogueira maybe some knew, I saw a few of their gyms, I even saw Lil Nog in the airport kissing a woman who I assume to be his wife, a few of the staff went up to get a picture
No one I asked knew who Aldo was

Belfort by a large margin until th the front kick. Vitor was much more known because of the reality show he did, where he met whatsherface.

I have a class of Brazilian students and I asked them this same question just the other day. They said Anderson.

Belfort by a large margin until th the front kick. Vitor was much more known because of the reality show he did, where he met whatsherface.

Huh? Did vitor have a show? The way he answers interviews and pressers i would never guess that.

Was it in that show he licked someones toes?

This past summer

And some people even referred to him as 'the guy who snapped his leg' lol

MMA really wasn't as big there as I thought it would be
People barely knew anyone, but I mean it's not like I was hunting down fans. I'm sure it's the same all over the world, how many Americans can name any fighter? The populations of these countries are enormous.

Nogueira maybe some knew, I saw a few of their gyms, I even saw Lil Nog in the airport kissing a woman who I assume to be his wife, a few of the staff went up to get a picture
No one I asked knew who Aldo was

1412175693conorgif.gif

Back