Who is actually behind the McGregor propoganda?

tenor.gif

He did the fist pump then touched his chin, beard then went for the suckerpunch. That's how all suckerpunches are. Fake out with some type of movement then throw.

The Illuminati. Just as the Roman Senate or Emperors used to smear up and coming generals that could pose a power threat, the Illuminati is worried that the rising popularity of Conor McGregor could rival their world domination. Conor first dominated plumbing, then dominated welfare, soon thereafter dominated cage fighting, now he's looking to dominate the world.
Not dominate the world, just the elderly.

TS thinks that because

<BC1>
Doesn't it just seem more likely too though? Like pouring a drink on someone is a pretty clear sign of disgust and disrespect, but punching somebody (in his own country no less) means he had a malicious intent. Somebody else above said we didn't hear the dialogue before all this happened so it's possible Conor McGregor actually wanted to hurt the guy but I think it's much much more likely he threw a drink at him. I just find it hard to believe he is going around trying to hurt people in his home town. He may aswell dig his own grave

Doesn't it just seem more likely too though? Like pouring a drink on someone is a pretty clear sign of disgust and disrespect, but punching somebody (in his own country no less) means he had a malicious intent. Somebody else above said we didn't hear the dialogue before all this happened so it's possible Conor McGregor actually wanted to hurt the guy but I think it's much much more likely he threw a drink at him.

The somebody else is the worst retard on sherdog.
And no it was already said and debunked that he didn't throw a drink, it's the reflexion on his watch.

And nothing shocking about Conor having a malicious intent he's a despicable piece of shit.

tenor.gif

He did the fist pump then touched his chin, beard then went for the suckerpunch. That's how all suckerpunches are. Fake out with some type of movement then throw.
Well idk man, you could be right. But he never got arrested, he has a minor charge that will result in a small fine. It just seems like we're not getting the full story. if he straight up punched somebody in the face it would be a bit more serious than a small fine. Why do we never get statements from eye witnesses or the man who was "attacked"? They could definitively prove what happened but for some reason we never hear from them

We just going to try change facts to defend Conor? It’s only bizness

TS has to be retarded to believe that was anything other than a straight left. lol @ all the dipshits that Sherdog is flooded with in 2019. They might as well burn Sherdog down and build it back from the bottom up, it's fucking infested with retards.
you may not be wrong but it's funny that you're comparing it to the good old days of 2016.....

(and don't pull the "i was banned, this is a new account" shit because that just means you're a retard. It takes blatant stupidity to get banned)

Well idk man, you could be right. But he never got arrested, he has a minor charge that will result in a small fine. It just seems like we're not getting the full story. if he straight up punched somebody in the face it would be a bit more serious than a small fine. Why do we never get statements from eye witnesses or the man who was "attacked"? They could definitively prove what happened but for some reason we never hear from them
I don't know what country you're from but I wonder if you're taking into account the fact that this happened in Ireland + he's Conor McGregor + the guy wasn't injured.

obviously if it was in america, you'd be right (heck they went ahead and arrested him for grabbing a phone here) but in ireland....they probably don't always call the cop over bar fights, and they probably give special treatment to conor, and some old barfly probably doesn't give two shits about pressing charges or any kind of hassle over a little punch that clearly didn't hurt him

Media sells BS to the unwashed who love taking down a peg more successful individuals, yeah.

But Conor made his fortune selling BS to the masses also, so the unwashed giveth and the unwashed taketh.

Media sells BS to the unwashed who love taking down a peg more successful individuals, yeah.

But Conor made his fortune selling BS to the masses also, so the unwashed giveth and the unwashed taketh.
you got some hidden obsession with how well washed people are?

Why are there so many blind cunts that keep repeating that it wasn't a punch?

This isn't me defending McGregor. This is me questioning the media.

What he did is a douche bag piece of shit move. BUT he didn't punch the old man. He took a sip of whiskey and threw the rest at him. This video proves it, watch him sip his drink then watch him throw it. IT WAS NOT A JAB. don't believe the BULLSHIT headlines they give you.

The point I'm making isn't about Conor McGregors actions it's about how media will twist anything to get viewership. Make up your own mind people please. Actually digest information and watch it yourself instead of believing a headline

Ban

Troll
1 (240).gif

Stories like this are guaranteed clicks because people enjoy watching a trainwreck. Also why did the old man's head quickly jerk to the side if it wasn't a punch?

Reptilian Illuminati are behind it, isn't it obvious?

I love how an old impolite alcoolic that spend his days at the bar turns into an innocent senior citizen that matters.
Its not your average nice granpa.
The guy is probably on the same douchery level as Conor

I love how an old impolite alcoolic that spend his days at the bar turns into an innocent senior citizen that matters.
Its not your average nice granpa.
The guy is probably on the same douchery level as Conor

He just wants to be left alone and not forced to drink some connor shite that he has already refused once or twice.

Why? One punch with no injuries to the man. In Croatia ot's called disturbance of publiv order and peace, and youu get 50 - 100 dollar fine.

It's interesting to see how conors punches affect grown people, and not 145, and 155lbs people.
Shit i wrestled in 145 division when I was 14

The media have been pretty kind to McGregor, the Irish papers can't mention the rape allegations because of the law but that doesn't apply to the US. Apart from one article in the NYT not a peep, no questions to Dana, nothing.

If you can't tell that's a punch then you haven't seen enough fights and you're also dumb.

Sorry that Conor's power is once again proven to be overrated.

Back