Who is actually behind the McGregor propoganda?

Jedijiujitsu

Hespect
@Green
Reaction score
This isn't me defending McGregor. This is me questioning the media.

What he did is a douche bag piece of shit move. BUT he didn't punch the old man. He took a sip of whiskey and threw the rest at him. This video proves it, watch him sip his drink then watch him throw it. IT WAS NOT A JAB. don't believe the BULLSHIT headlines they give you.

The point I'm making isn't about Conor McGregors actions it's about how media will twist anything to get viewership. Make up your own mind people please. Actually digest information and watch it yourself instead of believing a headline

Looks like a punch to me
00NkG0g.png

Jameson brothers, obviously.

VIPIrelandImage163552.jpg meanwhile, this absolute mercenary is going NOWHERE.

Propoganda is bad.

You should rewatch the video, TS.

Or Alex Jones is right and reality is a conspiracy.

Looks like a punch to me
00NkG0g.png
That's fine if that's your opinion, but how do you explain what was in his left hand? Was he kissing his fist for goodluck? Or was he clearly taking a sip out of a shot glass he was holding?

Whatever it was, you don't do that to a senior citizen. Conor must've had a horrible upbringing judging by his behavior

That's fine if that's your opinion, but how do you explain what was in his left hand? Was he kissing his fist for goodluck? Or was he clearly taking a sip out of a shot glass he was holding?
Look at that pic again, look at the angle of his fist....thats a punch. Also watch the impact of the guys head, that does not happen if someone throws a drink on your head lol moments before the actual punch it looked like he was stroking his beard

Whatever it was, you don't do that to a senior citizen. Conor must've had a horrible upbringing judging by his behavior
Agreed 100%. He's not a good role model. I don't know him personally so I can't actually judge his character too harshly but again that's not really what this post was about. I am wondering why all the headlines were about him punching an old man when it is very clearly not the case. Journalism is disgraceful. so dishonest.

Its a watch. You see his head snap back to from the impact.

The Illuminati. Just as the Roman Senate or Emperors used to smear up and coming generals that could pose a power threat, the Illuminati is worried that the rising popularity of Conor McGregor could rival their world domination. Conor first dominated plumbing, then dominated welfare, soon thereafter dominated cage fighting, now he's looking to dominate the world.

Look at that pic again, look at the angle of his fist....thats a punch. Also watch the impact of the guys head, that does not happen if someone throws a drink on your head lol moments before the actual punch it looked like he was stroking his beard
Pretty standard reaction to cringe back when you see an object flying towards you, even if its water. I think if conor mcgregor actually gave the guy a left jab it would be a far more devastating reaction.

the video is such poor quality it's hard to tell for sure but it looks like he threw a drink to me.

Edit:
Looks like a punch to me
00NkG0g.png
I stand corrected that is clearly a punch

Last edited:
Agreed 100%. He's not a good role model. I don't know him personally so I can't actually judge his character too harshly but again that's not really what this post was about. I am wondering why all the headlines were about him punching an old man when it is very clearly not the case. Journalism is disgraceful. so dishonest.
The only thing I will say about the incident is that there was 3 minutes of footage cut out from the time Conor was pouring the drinks and the moment he punched the man, need to see the full video to see what was said and done in that time

Dana and eye witnesses both said it was a punch.

You're going crazy. Conor's demise is not going to change your life.

The glint was his watch I think. Looks obviously like a punch.

Dana and eye witnesses both said it was a punch.

You're going crazy. Conor's demise is not going to change your life.
Nah I'll believe eye witnesses especially if it's consensus, and honestly idc about Conor McGregor. I just watched the video and immediately saw him take a sip and thought it was BS that they created a false story. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.. I'm not delusional and like you say it makes no real difference to me

TS has to be retarded to believe that was anything other than a straight left. lol @ all the dipshits that Sherdog is flooded with in 2019. They might as well burn Sherdog down and build it back from the bottom up, it's fucking infested with retards.

TS has to be retarded to believe that was anything other than a straight left. lol @ all the dipshits that Sherdog is flooded with in 2019. They might as well burn Sherdog down and build it back from the bottom up, it's fucking infested with retards.

TS thinks that because
if conor mcgregor actually gave the guy a left jab it would be a far more devastating reaction

<BC1>

Back