Who is actually behind the McGregor propoganda?

What propaganda? He sucker punched some dude because he didnt want to drink his shit whiskey..

Its not like this is some new behavior from him..

conor-mcgregor-is-involved-in-a-scuffle-after-the-fight-with-referee-marc-goddard-390x285.jpg
25fc305e1819d276180101f836413a0a

Conor-McGregor-Attack.jpg

This guy is pure shit. Worse than Jones in my eyes Jones wouldn't do that.

I had to rewatch it, but it was clearly a punch. No doubt about it.

This isn't me defending McGregor. This is me questioning the media.

What he did is a douche bag piece of shit move. BUT he didn't punch the old man. He took a sip of whiskey and threw the rest at him. This video proves it, watch him sip his drink then watch him throw it. IT WAS NOT A JAB. don't believe the BULLSHIT headlines they give you.

The point I'm making isn't about Conor McGregors actions it's about how media will twist anything to get viewership. Make up your own mind people please. Actually digest information and watch it yourself instead of believing a headline

You are a retarded nuthugger. It was a punch, case closed. Now shed some tears, fangirl.

who is behind the mcgregor propaganda?

This isn't me defending McGregor. This is me questioning the media.
^^^sounds like you're behind the propaganda. More to the point seems like you're doing damage control and trying to create doubt by blaming the media.

So conor plants went from blaming the old man to blaming the media now?

What's the next excuse going to be ? It was not conor it was a deep fake?

CONFIRMED: TS is behind the propaganda. Or he's just as blind as Jones behind the wheel.

The still image clearly shows his fist clenched. There's nothing in his hand as he connects with the guy's head. I doubt it was thrown with full force but it was obviously an FU punch.

That's fine if that's your opinion, but how do you explain what was in his left hand? Was he kissing his fist for goodluck? Or was he clearly taking a sip out of a shot glass he was holding?
its not his opinion he wasnt holding glass in his hand wtf you making shit up you blind rat? he punched a a pensioner. best thing he can do is apologize and take a pic with the old man if he accepted the apology.

Nah I'll believe eye witnesses especially if it's consensus, and honestly idc about Conor McGregor. I just watched the video and immediately saw him take a sip and thought it was BS that they created a false story. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.. I'm not delusional and like you say it makes no real difference to me
you dont care about mcgregor ? you lying nut licking rat?

its not his opinion he wasnt holding glass in his hand wtf you making shit up you blind rat? he punched a a pensioner. best thing he can do is apologize and take a pic with the old man if he accepted the apology.
How can you definitively say he wasn't holding a glass in his hand? We have the exact same footage and to me it looks like he is. Who's opinion is more valid? you don't even know he's a pensioner so you're the one making shit up.

Your post has literally zero information. Completely worthless post. Why even bother? Hopefully you get motor neurons disease and waste away. Loser.

How can you definitively say he wasn't holding a glass in his hand? We have the exact same footage and to me it looks like he is. Who's opinion is more valid? you don't even know he's a pensioner so you're the one making shit up.

Your post has literally zero information. Completely worthless post. Why even bother? Hopefully you get motor neurons disease and waste away. Loser.
youre a lying rat. ignored for lying when clear evidence is presented. rat.

youre a lying rat. ignored for lying when clear evidence is presented. rat.
Fuck dude you don't need to tell me what your favourite word is. You're not mark hunt stop pretending to be

Back