Who in here has mad "Game" with the ladies???

Here's a funny piece of insight. Before I met my wife, I had no game, or rather, didn't realize I had game. I never saw the signs ladies gave. Just fuckin stupid I guess. Now that I have a wife, I see the signs, and I laugh, which other ladies think I'm doing the "hard to get" deal. Then they try harder. Weird, eh?

I dont seem to have any prob with the ladies. But im one sexy mother fucker... so it just comes easy!

By definition "Cool" is subjective, but for the most part it can be broken down to two things, the power of persuasion (verbal, artistic or musical), and leadership capability.

"Cool people lead" Musicians, orators and artists get pussy regardless of looks, the more innovative the artist, often the more pussy. They fill the need of spiritual guidance to the fan, according to degrees. Celebrities fall into this category regardless of talent or merit, but this is more a hollow modern phenomenon than anything that should fall under the heading of "cool".

Leaders get pussy and respect because they also provide guidance and direction.

The Fonz was a leader, he took no shit, he had a cool nickname that set him apart, he kicked asses, he fucked and fucked and fucked the beautiful young women up in his loft and Mr. C couldn't do anything about it because frankly, he was a pussy and was in awe as well. He kept him close so he could masturbate to the screams and the plaster dust that dropped on his face, while Marion was quietly fingering herself to the Fonz's image as she pretended she was asleep on the other side of the bed. And the Fonz played the bongos dammit, the coolest instrument of all times.

I stand fucking correctamundo goddamn it.

masturbate to the screams and the plaster dust that dropped on his face

hahahahaha

Yeah Cool is subjective but by the first definition Hitler could be construed as being cool.
He had all those qualities before he could motivate a bunch of Germans to invade poland at his behest. Yes that is stretching the context a tad far but still.

Keith Richards wasn't the leader but he was always cooler than Mick Jagger.

Spiritual Guidance? I think that is more of a phenomenon of youth culture. I find a great many people cool some even by default, but i have never found myself thinking "now what would Eric Clapton do?" the answer would probably be score some drugs and get laid with some buxom model....

However I digress....I think we will have to agree to disagree on this contentious issue as I wouldn't change my opnion of Fonzie regardless, because at the end of the day all I see is Henry Winkler wearing a gridle surrounded by nerds

fonz1.jpg

fonz2.jpg

Hahahaa, J-Garden, I think it's just that I'm talking about the mythic image of the Fonz as coolness and you're exposing the Henry Winkler behind the curtain at Oz. That shit just ain't fair, and I'm plugging my ears and mumbling out loud to erase that "girdle" comment, hahahah. You can't just urinate on a whole mythology like that, where's your manners.

Meat, I somewhat disagree with your definition. I once came up with my own perspective on a "cool" personality; it appeared to me that it equals drawing attention without being ridiculous or embarrassing.

"Cool" in regard to non-living objects, is too broad to encompass and depends much on subjectivity.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Hahahaa, J-Garden, I think it's just that I'm talking about the mythic image of the Fonz as coolness and you're exposing the Henry Winkler behind the curtain at Oz. That shit just ain't fair, and I'm plugging my ears and mumbling out loud to erase that "girdle" comment, hahahah. You can't just urinate on a whole mythology like that, where's your manners.

THE MAN BEHIND THE MYTH!

We both look at the Fonz and we see two entirely different people.

You see a Rebel and the epitome of cool

I see a waddling cut price James Dean.

i couldn't even help that last dig...

I do OK even though I reckon I'm just average looking. I seem to do better with girls that get loads of attention, though.

A pretty girl gets 50 assholes acting like jack shit trying to pick them up every time they go out. I sometimes think I'm the only one that bothers to listen to them and doesn't tell them how hot they are.

It works fine and girls think I'm special. I'm only playing a game just a different one from most other people.

Damn you guys who keep talking on the subject while we're interrupting are getting fucking annoying.

Fonz aint kewl.

THIS is kewl

jaysb.jpg

"I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!"

- The Jake

This thread is out of control, but funny as shit though!

Back