Who in here has mad "Game" with the ladies???

I do just fine, I really dont consider myself with game. Im easy to get along with. As for approaching a girl thats a complete stranger, thats harder for me than it is to some.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
I don't pretend to be a Beau Brummel, but I find that just not being a total asshole is often enough.

So true, so true...

Give 'em just a bit of an attitude, and you'll pull wool like there's no tomorrow!

Funny how that works!

Well........... im no Fonzie (Happy Days)

but when I get over my shyness. I can put the latino heat on the girls like that ::snaps fingers::

Originally posted by The Ronin
Well........... im no Fonzie (Happy Days)

The thing about Fonzie is that he hung around with geeks.

This may have people up in arms about this but: The Fonz is overrated

If he was in a room with James Dean, Jimi Hendrix and Sean Connery (bond era) he would look like a complete turd...

Originally posted by J-Garden

The thing about Fonzie is that he hung around with geeks.

This may have people up in arms about this but: The Fonz is overrated

If he was in a room with James Dean, Jimi Hendrix and Sean Connery (bond era) he would look like a complete turd...

Good point, compared to Richie and Ralph malph, the Fonz was a God, no wonder the bitches went for him...he was also about 20 years older than all of the rest of them, maybe the girls were impressionable and thought he could be a sugar daddy

hahaha

I think mr Cunningham was the sugar daddy, even the name is slightly seedy.

Who in their right mind would want to go to the Fonz's wooden shack on the top of MR C's house, no one thats who.

"Hhhhheeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy pork chops"

yeah eat your fill old man

Oh, that's all too shallow fellas, the Fonz was the Fonz long before he met up with the Richie and co. He was the leader of the Falcons before that, and them boys was all cool, rumbling and hotrodding and getting laid and shitfaced at their pool hall. And before he even donned the "Fonz" moniker he was an integral part of the coolest gang to have ever walked the streets of NY: The Lords of Flatbush. Geeezus Christ, where would you boys be with out old Rotten Meat to straighten yer asses out?

I have no game.

Infact, in retrospect I'm amazed that I'm not a virgin.

I also wonder how the hell I ever got a girlfriend in the first place.

- The Jake

Oh, that's all too shallow fellas, the Fonz was the Fonz long before he met up with the Richie and co. He was the leader of the Falcons before that, and them boys was all cool, rumbling and hotrodding and getting laid and shitfaced at their pool hall. And before he even donned the "Fonz" moniker he was an integral part of the coolest gang to have ever walked the streets of NY: The Lords of Flatbush. Geeezus Christ, where would you boys be with out old Rotten Meat to straighten yer asses out?

so what you are saying is that the above statement holds no water

Lets Look at why he was cool
1)had an enormous quiff
2)Lived in a dingy flat above the squarest family possibly in the universe (except for Joanie she was a tramp)
3)Made bogus claims as to be going somewhere for christmas and instead was caught eating cold beans in see no. 2, even Ritchie felt pity for him.
4)a 40 year old biker, rarely seen with a bike i might add, hanging around with high school nerds.
5)Cool people don't have beer guts like that, except for the big lebowski but thats different

The bottom line is that I had respect for him, but Henry Winkler, you sir, are a Loser.

I have average game. I began lifting weights and have sen positive results. If I can ever get my fuckin vatar to work you iwll se.. And I will be teaching two CHemistry Labs at my University so that will provide me with plenty of freshmen girls from whom to pick and work my magic on. And I am devilishly handsome too.(just thought I'd put that in there for little surfer girl)

Hahaha, J-Garden, who the hell are you talking to? You fucking lost me up there with that second quote.

It was directed at you.

I may have blown a fuse in my cerebellum trying to understand the Fonz being cool and lost control of the post...

the second quote was me earlier as well

Hell Son I got some much "Game" it goes into over time.

ok back to the real world with my "game" I couldn't even start the first period

Cool isn't defined by the company you keep. In fact, it's protocol for the cool fucker to take care of dipshits and nerds. Look at everything from the Western prototypes of Eastwood's "Josey Wales" helping a family of losers to James Dean hanging with that gayass Sal Mineo in "Rebel Without a Cause". It's nearly written in stone that the hero stud be burdened with the ignorant, the downtrodden and the downright pathetic in order to give him something to do and people to save. So I stand by my statement and let's not forget that in the end the diminutive Fonz beat hunnerts of asses and fucked every girl in the Milwaukee Public School system. That's the epitome of cool my friend.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Dave Hojak is all about the ladies, which is the main reason I'm so god damn absent as of late. I'm single now, meaning there's 3 things in my life..... my work, my training, and my social life, which is much more consumed by the ladies these days.

I don't talk about it here, though.... and trust me, I would... but because the Princess would see it, I'd be gettin phonecalls, hate IMs and death threats for the 3 days after I said one word about it. Not on my list of things to-do.... so I just take my ramblings and anecdotes of pimpistry to other boards I visit. They appreciate it much more than she would, and some of em even offer to become my next victim. It's nice.

This heavily ties into what I was saying about not being able to speak of the things which matter most here... I'm a completely different person on other boards.

Who cares about dave hojak? :D

Im with meat! Arthur Fonzerelli was a cool motherfucker...

If you dont think so "Sit on it!"

Cool isn't defined by the company you keep. In fact, it's protocol for the cool fucker to take care of dipshits and nerds. Look at everything from the Western prototypes of Eastwood's "Josey Wales" helping a family of losers to James Dean hanging with that gayass Sal Mineo in "Rebel Without a Cause". It's nearly written in stone that the hero stud be burdened with the ignorant, the downtrodden and the downright pathetic in order to give him something to do and people to save. So I stand by my statement and let's not forget that in the end the diminutive Fonz beat hunnerts of asses and fucked every girl in the Milwaukee Public School system. That's the epitome of cool my friend.

By that rationale, I would be the coolest cat in the land, as my friends are a collection of the biggest dorks around...Hmmm, perhaps a leather jacket and tub of bryl cream will get me the chicks too!

So what you are trying to tell me is that the only reason Elvis was ever seen as cool, was because The Colonel was always in the background wearing a sweatshirt with a massive M on it circa Ralph Malph.

Lets also look at the probability of him fucking every girl in the Milwaukee Public School System:

1) He was a fat old man.

2) He only ever made out with them in the bathroom of arnolds, maybe grabbed a bit of crotch.

3)What are the odds he would be dumb enough to take a lady back to his little shack.

I can just see the young lady saying now:
"Yeah Fonz, i'd really dig coming back to your place.......who the hell stuck a garden shed on top of that house"
"eeehhhhhhhhhh sit on it"

4)Even on the off chance the female did go up to his little shed, how come Mr C never complained about the noise. Fonzie being such a stud would have been bound to have had them moaning and screaming for their lives. nope i reckon it was cocoa and tears under the facade of street wise biker.

Apply that list to anyone in a grubby trenchcoat instead of a leather jacket and tell me if thats cool......

Back