Who in here has mad "Game" with the ladies???

ShootoKing

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Seriously... lets not get a macho dick thing going, but who thinks they got the skills for ths ladies???

i do....well that was before...but i always think with the head over my shoulder and not the other one..........secret.....there is not secret at all......just treat then like they where the only one....they really aprecciate that.

I don't pretend to be a Beau Brummel, but I find that just not being a total asshole is often enough.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
I don't pretend to be a Beau Brummel, but I find that just not being a total asshole is often enough.

exactly, but you can't just be the nicest guy either, chicks will take advantage of that and take a massive shit on you in the end. Right now, I am having some problems. I met this girl after basically going solo for a few years, she is the coolest chick I've met so far, she had to go back home since she was on a trip here for a wedding. Well she is moving here, hopefully within the year, and I'm thinking this girl could be the one. Unfortunately at the same time, 2 other girls i know are wanting no strings sex, and normally while i would jump at the opportunity, i don't wanna fuck shit up with the other girl. but yeah, just treat them good man, don't say stupid shit, and don't tease them, we are all grown ups now, chicks don't really dig the teasing anymore from what I noticed. and the most important trick to keeping a woman.....

the tounge

I cant initiate a conversation but if a woman comes up to me and starts taking I can talk to her about anything. even if they are older then me and from another culture.

Dave Hojak is all about the ladies, which is the main reason I'm so god damn absent as of late. I'm single now, meaning there's 3 things in my life..... my work, my training, and my social life, which is much more consumed by the ladies these days.

I don't talk about it here, though.... and trust me, I would... but because the Princess would see it, I'd be gettin phonecalls, hate IMs and death threats for the 3 days after I said one word about it. Not on my list of things to-do.... so I just take my ramblings and anecdotes of pimpistry to other boards I visit. They appreciate it much more than she would, and some of em even offer to become my next victim. It's nice.

This heavily ties into what I was saying about not being able to speak of the things which matter most here... I'm a completely different person on other boards.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Dave Hojak is all about the ladies, which is the main reason I'm so god damn absent as of late. I'm single now, meaning there's 3 things in my life..... my work, my training, and my social life, which is much more consumed by the ladies these days.

remember dave, i have a girly for ya! j/k

well for the time being...i'm not in a dry spell so that's good.

i treat a girl exactly how she treats herself. the majority of women i meet at bars are dingbats who have no respect for themselves. with those i just treat like trash. make fun of em and you seem to end up hookin up with them by the end of the night.

girls at clubs are usually stuck up. i'll come up to them like a total gentleman but they usually talk stupid shit back and get all snobby. since i already know i'm not gettin anything from these types then i just become a total dick. i might burp real loud or just tell em "you know you look really cute.......in a fat sorta way."

the best girls though are the ones with a brain. the ones who hold respect for themselves and others. these girls i will treat like gold and they appreciate it. when i want to i CAN actually be a pretty damn nice guy

I have no game as such, but seem to do pretty well.

I seriously doubt anyone here that has thousands of posts has "mad game". Or is it that what you call writing to miss gigi. Since her thread has about 5 pages now.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0

JK?!?!?!?!?!?

Take that back. lol

don't want to be the cause of any of those afformentioned PM's and late night phone calls buddy, just lookin' out for you

I am The f***in' Master Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Originally posted by CountTW
I've been told that I can really "woo" girls but I can tell girls things that just make them want to jump in bed with me my only problem is I can't lay on all those lines till like 3-4 weeks into the relationship. So once I get it there I'm strait but before that I have no clue.

Sorry bro but if it takes you 3-4 weeks into a relationship to get laid you have no game.

Just call me Triple H.

I don't know if I have game or I am just plain lucky. The thing for me is that I am the guy for certain chicks, not all of them will like me. When I ask they just say that I am very charming and I have a "something". About me meeting girls in bars I have mixed opionions. If I try to meet them it usually does not work out. I usually wait with my friends and they will show up. I prefer meeting girls in other places, much easier for me.

You say you have a 1000 bitches
well i have more. I am hands down the biggest pimp in this mother fucker.

Back