Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I was in one of those and got disqualified for no-showing a round. Iirc it took place over a weekend and having a life isn't conducive to success in that kinda competition. I made up an excuse like my meth lab exploding and tipping the neighbor's trailer over, crushing their dog. Nobody gave me any shit about it that I can recall though. I forget who won it. Might have actually been the one @Captain Davis was in. Also maybe @Frank23. And @patsmithselbows he was a good poster I wonder what happened to that dude

so who are you then? Chramelated?

so who are you then? Chramelated?

Necro yeti, annihilated, bitter old man, pwnt, headi, idaeh, and I made probably the last 3 posts on the ragnal account which was summarily banned. Legit never heard of chramelated

I came in second. Of course the judges were persuaded by Tachy being the other guys mentor. I was robbed!!!
Was that the one with frank23? I remember tard was his mentor and cracking me the fuck up because frank is so boring. Said he was cool like the fonz and sketch brought ayy lmao into existence

I was in one of those and got disqualified for no-showing a round. Iirc it took place over a weekend and having a life isn't conducive to success in that kinda competition. I made up an excuse like my meth lab exploding and tipping the neighbor's trailer over, crushing their dog. Nobody gave me any shit about it that I can recall though. I forget who won it. Might have actually been the one @Captain Davis was in. Also maybe @Frank23. And @patsmithselbows he was a good poster I wonder what happened to that dude
Similar situation for me. I came in second to @Ron Mexico a couple years ago after not participating in the final round because I was on duty (in the Navy).

Edit: I was wrong. I dropped out in the semi.

Last edited:
I lost to Soa in the finals
I think were matched in the semi

tbt, that cock sandwich probably should’ve won the whole competition
That sounds right. I remember feeling that SoA basically got a bye in the semis going against that doofy ogre looking fuck whose name I can't remember.

Similar situation for me. I came in second to @Ron Mexico a couple years ago after not participating in the final round because I was on duty (in the Navy).

Edit: I was wrong. I dropped out in the semi.
Do you ever look back and regret prioritizing serving your country over your e-resume

I won one but can't remember who my noob was. Also there was one where I set my noob up for failure (don't remember who that was either)
I remember you being hatredcopters mentor which if I'm correct was a doomed enterprise from the start

Was that the one with frank23? I remember tard was his mentor and cracking me the fuck up because frank is so boring. Said he was cool like the fonz and sketch brought ayy lmao into existence
I think Frank was in the next one. Jim was in mine.

Someone tag me when hoes start posting

and no I don’t count

start after me

full

Back