Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I'm down with Ghibli too bro. Ghibli, Akira, Ghost in the Shell and this series called Watamote is pretty much my entire history with anime. Nausicaa is probably my favourite Ghibli film (Even though it's technically pre-Ghibli - I've been shit on for that before)
There's nothing more ridiculous than an angry furry/otaku. Except Barnett.

img_7804-jpeg.510883
Darren Cruickshank ?

There's nothing more ridiculous than an angry furry/otaku. Except Barnett.

Anime really I'd say is quite unique in that the bigger the fan of it someone is the worse the taste they tend to have. Along the lines of Zer for example watching Ghibli, Kon, Ghost of the Shell, Akira, etc you have good taste but Otaku tend to obcssed over some series of saucer eyed kawai schoolgirls or some teenage ninja power fantasy.

Anime really I'd say is quite unique in that the bigger the fan of it someone is the worse the taste they tend to have. Along the lines of Zer for example watching Ghibli, Kon, Ghost of the Shell, Akira, etc you have good taste but Otaku tend to obcssed over some series of saucer eyed kawai schoolgirls or some teenage ninja power fantasy.
They don't like casuals.

What is it? The tattoo.... I'm not trying to be an ass, just can't tell from picture (looks like falkor the luck dragon)

It’s called a Qilin. It’s a mythical Chinese animal of protection. They have stone statues of them outside of banks in China, usually with a pearl in their mouth in a seated position.

Last edited:
What is it? The tattoo.... I'm not trying to be an ass, just can't tell from picture (looks like falkor the luck dragon)

It's called a Pi Xiu. It's essentially a Chinese chimera that represents good fortune.

It’s called a Qilin. It’s a mythical Chinese animal of protection. They have stone statues of them outside of banks in China, usually with a pearl in their mouth in a seated position.

It's called a Pi Xiu. Very similar to Quilin and Fu dogs

They don't like casuals.

I think its moreso that "Okatu" tend to be people obsessed with very superficial and cheesey Japanese culture, they tend to watch superficial and cheesey TV and films as a result so their recommendations should generally be avoided by adults.

Doesn't mean there isn't a lot of good anime cinema out there but best not take recommendations from someone with an anime schoolgirl avi.

Me and my girl. I was messed up at my buddies wedding.

20171007-173538.jpg

And me and my cat with my new multiscale Ibanez.
20190206-214356.jpg

73o0sl.jpg

25ivomv.jpg

Fucking sideways tinypic. I have to find a different site. First one is the super bowl with my friend's kids second one is last week when I was pretending I ever exercise

Back