Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Nice bro. I got my first tattoo a few months ago but won't post it here because everyone will see how thin and fairy-like my arms are
Now that you've confessed you might as well show us your fairy-like arms (and tattoos)

Only the dog knows for sure

48944700_2252278421470857_4792261553246175232_n.jpg

46804333_2199494583415908_1704140175765929984_n.jpg

Nice bro. I got my first tattoo a few months ago but won't post it here because everyone will see how thin and fairy-like my arms are
Show us the goods! By goods I mean this tattoo you speak of.
latest

Appreciate it brotha
Nice Tat bruv.

あなたの日本語が、その入れ墨は間違いなくあなたが悪い人のように見えるかどうかわからない

this is this is discrimination. Justin Trudeau said people aren't allowed to treat me like this ;)

Justin Trudeau - LOL. Fuck that whiny ass cuck. Who cares what he has to say.

Awesome dude. Post a pic when you get it done.
That's probably 4th in tattoo priorities. My buddy still has to finish retouching my 1st tat, he was only able to squeeze one session of work in there. 2nd would probably my kids' names somewhere. 3rd is a bunch of ghibli characters.

3rd is a bunch of ghibli characters.

I've thought about getting a sweet anime tattoo but I'm a phoney weeaboo and if I ever got quizzed on my anime knowledge it'd end in tears. I'd just have to say something like 'I just find anime girls hot bro', which is even worse than having instant Sailor Moon recall

A tattoo without hot anime babes sounds pointless but I like this

3140593-0.jpg

I've thought about getting a sweet anime tattoo but I'm a phoney weeaboo and if I ever got quizzed on my anime knowledge it'd end in tears. I'd just have to say something like 'I just find anime girls hot bro', which is even worse than having instant Sailor Moon recall

A tattoo without hot anime babes sounds pointless but I like this

3140593-0.jpg
I'm a middle of the pack weaboo, so I'd probably get stumped when a full-blown otaku throws a bitch fit pop quiz. I just love the feeling that a Ghibli movie leaves you and I wanna see them on my left forearm.

I'm a middle of the pack weaboo, so I'd probably get stumped when a full-blown otaku throws a bitch fit pop quiz. I just love the feeling that a Ghibli movie leaves you and I wanna see them on my left forearm.

I'm down with Ghibli too bro. Ghibli, Akira, Ghost in the Shell and this series called Watamote is pretty much my entire history with anime. Nausicaa is probably my favourite Ghibli film (Even though it's technically pre-Ghibli - I've been shit on for that before)

Back