Who has the most delusional fan base??

who has the most delusional fan base??

• Total voters
Conor’s fanbase would be my top choice though and it’s not even close

Oh come on, Conor's fanbase was annoying a few years ago. Now you almost gotta feel sorry for them because their fanbase and their object of lust is so irrelevant it's not even funny.
Are Conor fans even MMA fans at this point? Or are they fans of money, rape, whiskey and violence against the elderly?

Yet he ducked him for years when they were both in prime. Then when he was retired for 4 years decided to come back and fight Bisping?

<WellThere>
easy mmamath.

bisping beat anderson, gsp beat bisping.

easy mmamath.

MMA Math doesn't work and Bisping beat 40 year old Anderson and still got almost KO'd.
Also lol you're literally showing WHY GSP fans are the worst.. you constantly shit on other fighters instead of focusing on the achievements of your GOAT.

You made this thread just to shit on Anderson. Great way to prove GSP fans are absolute scum and not fans of MMA as a whole. I never once made a thread shitting on GSP, never ONCE.

Nobody - 9/10 fans will have some sort of bias ( no different from good /great sport teams and their fsns).

When " unreasonable" things are said then they re acknowledged ( for the most part).

MMA Math doesn't work and Bisping beat 40 year old Anderson and still got almost KO'd.
Also lol you're literally showing WHY GSP fans are the worst.. you constantly shit on other fighters instead of focusing on the achievements of your GOAT.
You made this thread just to shit on Anderson. Great way to prove GSP fans are absolute scum and not fans of MMA as a whole. I never once made a thread shitting on GSP, never ONCE.
wow thats a bit harse...

<{gspressed}><{gspressed}><{gspressed}>

easy mmamath.

But... Anderson beat Newton, Newton beat Shonnie Carter, Shonnie Carter beat Serra, Serra beat GSP.

(I don't know if Newton beat Shonnie Carter but it sounds legit).

wow thats a bit harse...

Well if all they do is shit on other fighters how are they fans of MMA? Obviously not talking about all GSP fans, there are good guys aswell but damn most of you hardcore nut huggers are just bringing negativity and nothing else.

i vote Anderson.

All fan bases are delusional to some extent. Because of being a fan, they're usually biased toward their fighter.

There are exceptions.

Jones can walk into the octagon with a gun each time and many fans will still believe his wins are legit and that he's the GOAT.

This poll is an epic fail without McGregor.

But... Anderson beat Newton, Newton beat Shonnie Carter, Shonnie Carter beat Serra, Serra beat GSP.

(I don't know if Newton beat Shonnie Carter but it sounds legit).
Anderson beat Mardquart, who beat Woodley, who beat Koscheck, who beat Hughes (who beat GSP), who beat Serra, who beat GSP

Back