Who has the most delusional fan base??

who has the most delusional fan base??

• Total voters
Tony Ferguson & Khabib fans need to be added. Tony fans more delusional though. Elbows and Cardio are their answers for everything, and they actually think he’s as good on the ground as Khabib, lols

It's Conor, but since he's not even a top 50 GOAT I'm voting Anderson.

Andy fans think he took steroids to heal a broken leg, when a side effect of the steroid he took is brittle bones.

You need to change GSP to "Canadian GSP fans". Those guys are the worst of the worst, no objectivity. They make us normal GSP fans look bad.

It's BJ penn. People will bring his loses to highlight how "good" he was.

I always thought us Shogun fans were the worst

Glad this isn't 10 years ago where it was obvious it was us

GSP. By far. People talk like he could beat Anderson, Romero and other top MWs when he literally ducked them.

Fedor.

His fans don't understand that this is a different era and that guys like Francis and Stipe would obliterate him in prime.

Also they tout the "he beat ex UFC champ" thing like it means something. All that means is damaged goods. Already past it.

Lol. This is a different era. The best HWs in 2019 are a part time fireman, a big African with absolutely no martial arts background what so ever, Derrick Lewis, DC (legit), and the ancient versions of the guys who were good in 2005. Lmao.

GSP. By far. People talk like he could beat Anderson, Romero and other top MWs when he literally ducked them.
gsp would kill anderoid though.

No McG fans?

Those are the most deluded fan base ever; They still think Mcg is a double champ and outstruck Floyd.

GSP easily.
They can not give credit where credit is due. They constantly shit on other fighters and try to disrespect and diminish their achievements.

I can say Silva is the GOAT without saying GSP was never any good. GSP is the WW GOAT.

Based on your options, I picked Fedor.

Conor’s fanbase would be my top choice though and it’s not even close

gsp would kill anderoid though.

Yet he ducked him for years when they were both in prime. Then when he was retired for 4 years decided to come back and fight Bisping?

<WellThere>

Back