Who has the most delusional fan base??

who has the most delusional fan base??

• Total voters
I would say Conor but he's not in the poll so i'd pick GSP fan.

Jones fans literally think he isn’t on steroids.

Shogun and Anthony Johnson and Jon Jones next opponent have the most delusional fanbases.

Thanks for the correction , shka.
Its obvious that pushing false narratives is your specaility , no matter if its mma or something else.
Also it is "Anderson is the ufc goat" , I dont like being a grammar cop but , How can someone have such a shitty english despite being a decade-long member in an english-based forum?

GSP would have put all of these guys in their back , They all have been outwrestled before and GSP is the master of mixing up striking and wrestling.
What would have Silva done to Jones? Catch him lunging forward like a mad man?
GSP has ended his career in golden letters as the MMA GOAT while your idols will go down in the history as two of the biggest cheaters the MMA has seen.
GSP would have put all of these guys in their back ,
giphy.gif

Only delusional fanboys believe that as GSP himself didn't, no matter how you spin it

How does Jones have a delusional fan base?

giphy.gif

Only delusional fanboys believe that as GSP himself didn't, no matter how you spin it
All these guys have been outwrestled and many MMA coaches / fighters etc have reported about how they've seen GSP ragdoll multiple much bigger guys in training , Chael Sonnen has gone in record to say that GSP is the strongest guy he has ever grappled with.
GSP would have definitely put Anderson in his back.

Aren't you the "GSP spent 4 years to put on 10 lbs " guy

{<jordan}
Comprehension isn’t your strong suit. He was the champion and an active fighter of the ww division.
He obviously wasn’t going to move up at that point in time. He then retired and over that period of time eventually began putting on weight to move up to mw. He wasn’t an f’n bodybuilder focused solely on putting on mass in a hurry.
And aren’t you the,” Anderson was not a biggest MW” guy? (Your exact words, lol) trying to say Andy wouldn’t be much bigger than GSP. Yet Andy himself said he was up to 220lbs at one point.

Comprehension isn’t your strong suit. He was the champion and an active fighter of the ww division.
He obviously wasn’t going to move up at that point in time. He then retired and over that period of time eventually began putting on weight to move up to mw. He wasn’t an f’n bodybuilder focused solely on putting on mass in a hurry.
And aren’t you the,” Anderson was not a biggest MW” guy? (Your exact words, lol) trying to say Andy wouldn’t be much bigger than GSP. Yet Andy himself said he was up to 220lbs at one point.
Lol @ 10 lbs in 4 years

It is very easy to spot a non lifter these days. Please join your local gym and read up on how to put on lbm

You also don't understand the concept of off season weight. Andy was never 220 lbs in cage @ MW. I would bet that not even at LHW

RDA was 200 lbs at one time, does that make him a big WW? Lmao

Last edited:
Lol @ 10 lbs in 4 years

It is very easy to spot a non lifter these days. Please join your local gym and read up on how to put on lbm

You also don't understand the concept of off season weight. Andy was never 220 lbs in cage @ MW. I would bet that not even at LHW

RDA was 200 lbs at one time, does that make him a big WW? Lmao
I would be willing to bet I know more about lifting than you. Just saying.
And again the comprehension, Andy walking around at 220 makes him much larger than a guy who typically walks between 185-190. That makes a difference regardless of what he cuts to.

I would say the GSP haters , They hate GSP more than they hate any fighter.
Some of the most devout GSP delusional haters consist of shills such as @gono btw , @grimballer , @GrayArea , @TheSpider and @20falarVerdades .
All these guys are known GSP hating shills who are also known for being deluded , They deep down know that GSP is the GOAT yet they try to push false narratives in attempt to downplay the GOAT's greatness , Yet they have no success.
face Shooto.2011.11.05.Shoot.the.Shooto 1.gif

face Shooto.2011.11.05.Shoot.the.Shooto 2.gif

face Shooto.2011.11.05.Shoot.the.Shooto 3.gif

Every one that got popped for peds...
I pick Silva, but jones is nother option but he didnt get subbed by japanese manlets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back