Who has the fastest double leg in UFC history?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I say p4p it was Shrek,the guy had baby arms but his shot was a like .357 Magnum, he was so quick with the DL in his prime it's kind of scary.

I always loved this one vs Kenny

tumblr_neqw5j2cDM1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

To answer your question though, my vote might go to Henry Cejudo. Little known fact, the guy was an olympic gold medalist.

Easily gsp.

Mouse doesn'tcount, we're not including micro organisms.

Pre ACL GSP used to generate ungodly force from those tree trunks.

gsp_alves_takedown.gif

Bowel Homero is also quite awesome

people forget how fast and explosive brock was

Gotta go GSP. He hit Serra with one in the rematch that was unlike anything I'd seen.

GSP was pretty fast but I think it was more strength than speed.Also Shrek was the first true UFC Manlet lol guy was like 5'4 weighing in at 155 even had 170 lb fights too.

Koscheck had a pretty decent one

GSP. Hands down. You knew it was coming, but you couldn't do a damn thing about it!

gsp-takedown-2_medium.jpg

GSP.

GOAT MMA wrestler. Most explosive double leg ever.

GSP was fast for sure, but the real force behind his double leg was the timing, not the speed.

Fastest DL has to be a FLW, either Cejudo or Mighty Mouse. Sherk gets honorable mention for being a guy that should've been at FLW fighting at LW and WW. Roids or no, Sherk had some fucking stones on him for fighting in those divisions.

GSP. Hands down. You knew it was coming, but you couldn't do a damn thing about it!

gsp-takedown-2_medium.jpg
Damn GSP was a big WW he looks way bigger than Alves. GSP looks like a MW here, and Alves was infamous for missing weight...now he's trying to become a LW...USADA got an early Christmas gift.

To answer your question though, my vote might go to Henry Cejudo. Little known fact, the guy was an olympic gold medalist.

Really? He never talks about it. There would be no way to know.

Back