Who has the fastest double leg in UFC history?

Damn GSP was a big WW he looks way bigger than Alves. GSP looks like a MW here, and Alves was infamous for missing weight...now he's trying to become a LW...USADA got an early Christmas gift.
Not quite.

The highest GSP ever got up to was 196 and that was for extra size against Hendricks. Most fights he was around 188.

GSP does a lot of gymnastics and bodyweight work so could easily decrease size whilst still maintaining strength and power. He'd have no problem making 155.

Not quite.

The highest GSP ever got up to was 196 and that was for extra size against Hendricks. Most fights he was around 188.

GSP does a lot of gymnastics and bodyweight work so could easily decrease size whilst still maintaining strength and power. He'd have no problem making 155.
Yeah and I can cut to 205 in a month doing flips I'm 300 lbs btw.

I really liked GSP's takedown ability. His MMA wrestling was, in my opinion, the very best if not in the top 5.

Also, say what you will about the guy but Brock Lesnar had a very good double for the heavyweights.

Not sure. Can Jacare take guys down the best i forgot how he wins all his fights. Maybe a wrestler then like Sonnen, GSP or Couture

I say p4p it was Shrek,the guy had baby arms but his shot was a like .357 Magnum, he was so quick with the DL in his prime it's kind of scary.
Came here to post this exact thing... Shrek.

Yeah and I can cut to 205 in a month doing flips I'm 300 lbs btw.
No amount of flips could cure your obesity.

GSP may only need to cut down to 180 to make 155 safely. He may already be down to that.

You sound like a butthurt Sherk fan still upset that GSP smashed your steroid abusing idol

No amount of flips could cure your obesity.

GSP may only need to cut down to 180 to make 155 safely. He may already be down to that.

You sound like a butthurt Sherk fan still upset that GSP smashed your steroid abusing idol
They werent steroids they were tainted vitamin supplements. Lol

They werent steroids they were tainted vitamin supplements. Lol
Lel. He took a lot of them

sherksupp_original_display_image.jpg

Damn GSP was a big WW he looks way bigger than Alves. GSP looks like a MW here, and Alves was infamous for missing weight...now he's trying to become a LW...USADA got an early Christmas gift.

You gotta be new to the sport, Alves was considered especially big and strong back then and people were curious to see how GSP would handle the size difference.

But I guess your fav fighter got busted (possibly for weed).

You gotta be new to the sport, Alves was considered especially big and strong back then and people were curious to see how GSP would handle the size difference.

Jones is far from my fav fighter if that's who your referring to my fav of all time is Shane Hurricane Carwin. GSP is a USADA fail just waiting to happen needs to stay retire.

Gsp was bigger then alves.

Back