Who has the fastest double leg in UFC history?

Conor McGregor has the fastest Double Leg against Nate Diaz

how did I get through this thread and no one said Coleman....he had the longest distance power double,

That Sherk gif is money though, bounce off mat, bring up trail leg, power through and lift at the corner

Mighty Mouse showed the fastest double-leg takedowns I've seen against Kid Yamamoto, who he took down at will.

Which is impressive considering Yamamoto is a decent wrestler himself and was known for his explosiveness.

Dunno about fastest but best is PRIME Basically Clean Sonnen.

2.gif

tumblr_n0p73iAj5q1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

hB7GwXu.gif

This is going a ways back, but the doubles Brad Pickett was hitting on Mighty Mouse in the WEC were godly.

My dooble leg is the most lethal in the spoht and at ufc 202 I'm going to pwoob it.

Chael P Sonnen, GOAT of GOATs

JW era Hashad had explosive power doubles.

GSP is most impressive especially since he had zero competitive wrestling experience.

Yoel has a remarkable takedown. I think he could hit that on anyone in the UFC if he wanted to. It's a major weapon, he should use it more.

Koscheck had a picture perfect takedown too and not employing it more cost him. That was his secret weapon and he didn't use it enough.

Probably Koscheck when he depended on his wrestling instead of trying to throw punches. The speed and drive he got on his shots was ridiculous and no one even came close to stopping them until he ran into GSP. I remember guys trying to sprawl on Koscheck and they'd get driven halfway across the cage, bounced off the fence, and taken down anyway.

Back