Who has the Best Boxing in the UFC?

Git rekt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm curious as to who everyone feels has the best boxing in the UFC. they dont necessarily have to Be winning all the time, as i understand a great boxer can be beaten in other ways in the octagon. Obviously Diaz comes to mind but im curious as to who sherdoggers feel has the most Dangerous boxing game in the octagon.

Conor McGregor. Just a simple look at his straight left:

cross%2Bcounters.gif

Anderson, JDS, Gustafsson, Robbie Lawler, Aldo immediately come to mind

McGregor has some of the best box in the UFC. Way better than JDS or Aldo.

He paries punches, rolls his shoulder, goes to the body, slips punches, counters. Great straight punches, great power, great uppercuts, even throws some Kid Gavilan like punches. Overall very complete defensively and offensively.

This isn't boxing. I always think it's weird when people try to pull boxing out of a kickboxing match. If you're fighting in MMA and you're striking, you're fighting a kickboxing match. Even if you don't throw kicks, even if neither guy throws kicks, it's still a kickboxing match.

Mousasi has very legit boxing skills

This isn't boxing. I always think it's weird when people try to pull boxing out of a kickboxing match. If you're fighting in MMA and you're striking, you're fighting a kickboxing match. Even if you don't throw kicks, even if neither guy throws kicks, it's still a kickboxing match.

Im not saying that isnt true, i understand it's an MMA match, im just curious as to who seems to show more and the most of their boxing technique in the MMA world.

Back