Who has more of a shot...Amanda Nunes against Cyborg or Nicco Monotana against Valentina?

Comparing Nunes to Holly in a fight against Cyborg is wrong. Nunes is a better fighter than Holm, but she isnt gonna survive five rounds with Cyborg because her defense is just not on Holm's level. Its a kill or be killed fight, more than likely.
Nunes 30-35% chance
Nicco 15% chance

If Nicco fought Shevchenko 10 times she would win at least one or two of them, shes a purple belt and could find a submission, or hold her down a few rounds and win a decision. If you think she would get steamrolled 10 out of 10 times you don't understand the unpredictability of MMA, WMMA skill level is also still pretty low, people said Joanna was unbeatable then she gets KOed by a 95lb little girl.

nicco is gonna get brutalized and im gonna laugh as fucked up as it is

For those who don't know...Nicco Montoana won the TUF tournament and is the default champion. Go look at her fight :(, she's up against the most skilled women in MMA.

Who has more of a shot Nicco or Nunes?

well since nunes is going to win this is an easy one.

Comparing Nunes to Holly in a fight against Cyborg is wrong. Nunes is a better fighter than Holm, but she isnt gonna survive five rounds with Cyborg because her defense is just not on Holm's level. Its a kill or be killed fight, more than likely.
Nunes 30-35% chance
Nicco 15% chance

that cause nunes get the finish before the 5th round.

why do you think cris was looking any other can to fight instead.

Amanda also refused from this fight couple of times, looking for other opponents. It is obvious that neither one is scared.

I'll just don't see how Nunes could win this one. Cyborg is on whole another level at Boxing.

that cause nunes get the finish before the 5th round.
Im pretty sure you are wrong, but if she does win, it will be by finish. I gave Holm about a 20-30% chance to win via some Ish Ish decision distance striking (and I like Holm). I give Nunes a slightly higher chance to win (than I gave Holm) via being a slightly smaller version of Cyborg who is a bit faster.

Im curious though, where do you see Nunes beating Cyborg? I dont see that she has an advantage anywhere this fight takes place.
Ground - Cyborg
Clinch - Cyborg by far
Striking - Cyborg, but not by much
Cardio is the only way I really see Nunes having any advantage, and that is debatable.

Amanda also refused from this fight couple of times, looking for other opponents. It is obvious that neither one is scared.

I'll just don't see how Nunes could win this one. Cyborg is on whole another level at Boxing.

nope not true.

cris used ufc 222 as a way to get out of ufc 226 which cris was never signing any way

Im pretty sure you are wrong, but if she does win, it will be by finish. I gave Holm about a 20-30% chance to win via some Ish Ish decision distance striking (and I like Holm). I give Nunes a slightly higher chance to win (than I gave Holm) via being a slightly smaller version of Cyborg who is a bit faster.

Im curious though, where do you see Nunes beating Cyborg? I dont see that she has an advantage anywhere this fight takes place.
Ground - Cyborg
Clinch - Cyborg by far
Striking - Cyborg, but not by much
Cardio is the only way I really see Nunes having any advantage, and that is debatable.

if cris didn't think nunes was a real risk she wouldn't of ducked signing the deal for so long.

if cris didn't think nunes was a real risk she wouldn't of ducked signing the deal for so long.

First off I disagree with your ducking claim.
Secondly, real risk /=/ she thinks she is gonna lose.
There is a difference between taking fights you know with 95% certainty you are gonna win, vs one you just THINK you are gonna win. Obviously Nunes is a higher risk fight than her usual, everyone knows that.
How does that translate into a win?
Also you didnt aswer my question. How does Nunes win it? It sounds like you are just speaking from what you feel instead of analysis. You havent actually considered the possibility that she has no distinct advantage anywhere the fight goes. have you?

First off I disagree with your ducking claim.
Secondly, real risk /=/ she thinks she is gonna lose.
There is a difference between taking fights you know with 95% certainty you are gonna win, vs one you just THINK you are gonna win. Obviously Nunes is a higher risk fight than her usual, everyone knows that.
How does that translate into a win?
Also you didnt aswer my question. How does Nunes win it? It sounds like you are just speaking from what you feel instead of analysis. You havent actually considered the possibility that she has no distinct advantage anywhere the fight goes. have you?

it a fight anything can happen.

im picking nunes to win

cris tried to find can to fight instead before she walks to bellator.

Nunes is one of the best fighters on the planet. Nicco is... I'm not sure what she is.

Super Cereal?

AngryAshamedHammerkop-max-1mb.gif

Better chance of you getting banned then montano winning

it a fight anything can happen.

im picking nunes to win

cris tried to find can to fight instead before she walks to bellator.

"It's a fight, anything can happen" is the phrase one uses for unlikely outcomes, kind of like "shit happens".
For what you think is a likely outcome you should probably have some explanation of why you think Nunes will beat cyborg.

it's extremely strange to believe someone is going to win when you don't see a single area that she is better at

Back