Who has Conor fought though...?

Edgar or Swanson deserve a rematch. Conor's right when he talks about the division, though...it really is full of has-beens and no-marks. I'm not against Conor, I'd like to see him grow, but I think Aldo's too soon. It was only two years ago he was fighting chumps in CWFC.

swanson???

You're assuming I'm not a McGregor fan. I want to see him do well, but he needs time to develop. Not much time, but I think one or two more fights against elite competition.

fighting mendes would make him more prepared to fight aldo?

Aldo Mendes Edgar beat him

Lamas and Jung probably beat him

Swanson might be competitive

No one. Lol at the retards calling Siver a "quality win".

Mendes and Edgar wreck mcgoober.

Who Else should fight Aldo? He has had two great wins against top guys. I am a bit impressed. He has a lot of hype around him. Who wants more rematches?

He beat the previous number 5 in a few minutes easily, and he beat Siver easily. Cub had his hands full (and even lost a round to him)with the same guy that McGregor basically walked through last night. Cub, the same guy everybody on this forum was calling to get a title shot.

Max Holloway is his best win. Of Conor's wins, Holloway is the only one with the potential to be a #1 contender some day.

Finally, someone with a functioning brain.

Poirer is a solid win. Not Edgar/Mendes/Cub/Lamas kind of solid, but good enough.

Siver is a friggin' joke. I don't care who put him in the top 10, his best win at FW is Nam Phan.

He's about to fight an all time great. We will soon know how legit McGregor is

he has fought enough cans. time to fight top 3, i think its great that he is getting a title shot, i just want to see him fight, ufc has been boring since chael, brock, gsp left.

...cause he damn sure hasn't fought anyone in the top five...

He's only taken on two guys in the top ten. He looked great yesterday, but certainly not time to get carried away, and I don't think he deserves his shot yet.

gtfo 2.0.

first he hadnt fought a guy who can punch and bb in bjj. now who gives a shit bout that right?

Poirier had never been knocked out and mcgregor is on a 14 fight tear with the 2nd most kos in featherweight history.

siver and brandao are top 15 guys no joke.

poirier and holloway were/will be top 5 guys how is that not enough considering the tear he is on

no he does not have to fight every fighter in the ufc to please the haters getting beyond a joke now.

...cause he damn sure hasn't fought anyone in the top five...

He's only taken on two guys in the top ten. He looked great yesterday, but certainly not time to get carried away, and I don't think he deserves his shot yet.

I am not a Conor fan boy. I find his squealing uber fans annoying and childish. All the GOAT stuff is premature. That said, he looked impressive, I doubt Mendes can handle the reach or the style. McGregor seems pretty at ease with take downs and escapes. I give him a good chance against Aldo, BUT, we have not seen what happens to McGregor when someone is dishing back what he is giving. Can he take an ass whipping and hang in to come back? I have not seen that yet. Anyway, I liked his style last night and he did take care of business. I don't like the whole WWE aura around him and we can that the UFC trying to recruit fan boys for that. Conor is just collecting a check and doing what he is told.

Why didn't Mendes have to fight anyone in the top 5 to get a title shot?

I am not a Conor fan boy. I find his squealing uber fans annoying and childish. All the GOAT stuff is premature. That said, he looked impressive, I doubt Mendes can handle the reach or the style. McGregor seems pretty at ease with take downs and escapes. I give him a good chance against Aldo, BUT, we have not seen what happens to McGregor when someone is dishing back what he is giving. Can he take an ass whipping and hang in to come back? I have not seen that yet. Anyway, I liked his style last night and he did take care of business. I don't like the whole WWE aura around him and we can that the UFC trying to recruit fan boys for that. Conor is just collecting a check and doing what he is told.

how can you hit somebody you cant get near same thing happened to siver last night will happen to aldo in may.

maybe aldo 5 yrs ago could do it not now tho. aldos getting lit up man.

your such a mcgregor hater man i see your posts and how they gradually changed over the last 12 months.
you are one of the biggest mcgregor haters an guess what? most the others are gone/realized by now.

yet your still 40k posting your life away about a fighter with the second most kos in fw history. joke poster.

2nd most............in 5 fights. And yea, his posts are trash (routinely).

I don't think he deserves the title shot but I'm still excited to see it.

2nd most............in 5 fights. And yea, his posts are trash (routinely).

yes exactly shows his class did ya see the kicks out of mcgregor last night he really is improving all the time.

Back