Who has Conor fought though...?

Poirier was a top 5 before Connor took his place. Who did Chad face? (Lentz, Guida, Elkins, Meza, Mckenzie) No top 5.
And Lamas? (Koch, Hioki, Swanson, Grice) was swanson a top 5 back then? none of the other was
Edgar? (2 fight losing streak) No top 5 FW
TKZ? (Poirier, Hominick, Garcia)

Im not saying Mendes, Lamas, Edgar or even TKZ as a late replacement doesnt deserve those shots but so do Connor, he's on the longest streak on the top 5 FW and hasnt face Aldo. Also none of his previous opponents were even close to him

Sorry but Elkins, Guida aren't top ten fighters and Lentz has ZERO top ten wins so what has he done too warrant that ranking. Mendes was gifted a title shot as much as Conor is, he was given easy match ups for his to showcase himself and look good against.

Guida is not a top 10 fighter??? Not now he's not

Poirier was a top 5 before Connor took his place. Who did Chad face? (Lentz, Guida, Elkins, Meza, Mckenzie) No top 5.
And Lamas? (Koch, Hioki, Swanson, Grice) was swanson a top 5 back then? none of the other was
Edgar? (2 fight losing streak) No top 5 FW
TKZ? (Poirier, Hominick, Garcia)

Im not saying Mendes, Lamas, Edgar or even TKZ as a late replacement doesnt deserve those shots but so do Connor, he's on the longest streak on the top 5 FW and hasnt face Aldo. Also none of his previous opponents were even close to him

No question Conor deserves the shot right now

Who had Chang Sung Jung fought?

He beat Leonard Garcia, a washed up Mark Hominick and Dustin Poirier (4th round submission)....then stepped in on short notice for a title fight.

Conor put Poirier away in 1.5mins. Then Siver, in 2 rounds. Swanson was being touted as a title-contender, he decisioned Poirier and got mauled for 2 rounds before finishing a tired Siver.

You North American fans just cannot accept that an American, Canadian or Brazilian fighter can hack. Simple as that. You resent the fact that other nations are catching up and take every opportunity to discredit fighters from outside of the Americas, or Russia, coz you still wank off over Fedor videos before going to sleep.

Wake up. It's an open field now, lads. Aldo will smash Conor IMO but he deserves his shot - he's 4-0 in the UFC, he's finished Brimage, Poirier, Siver and dominated Holloway. Plus, he hasn't fought Aldo yet. Lamas has, and it was boring as shit, and he lost a dominant decision. Mendes has, twice. He got KO'd. Then put on a great show and lost again. Edgar has, and he lost a close decision.

You guys are a joke, you moan about the product being stale, moan about constant rematches but whenever a new contender appears, you want nothing but the worse for them and pray to your sky fairies that they don't get a title-fight.

Swanson was regarded as a big deal, he got KO'd in 8-seconds the last time he fought Aldo. Why would you want to see a man who decisioned Poirier and Jeremy fucking Stephens (a battle-weary lightweight who dropped down and magicialy became a contender...please), fight Aldo over a guy who has finished dudes in an instant, has an exceptionally fan-friendly fighting style and will bring it?

Because he's never trained with Pat Miletich, he isn't from Albuquerque and he isn't from the favelas.

Grow up.

He's an asset that puts bums on seats. The UFC protects it's assests, at least until Aldo takes his head off.

Who had Chang Sung Jung fought?

He beat Leonard Garcia, a washed up Mark Hominick and Dustin Poirier (4th round submission)....then stepped in on short notice for a title fight.

Conor put Poirier away in 1.5mins. Then Siver, in 2 rounds. Swanson was being touted as a title-contender, he decisioned Poirier and got mauled for 2 rounds before finishing a tired Siver.

You North American fans just cannot accept that an American, Canadian or Brazilian fighter can hack. Simple as that. You resent the fact that other nations are catching up and take every opportunity to discredit fighters from outside of the Americas, or Russia, coz you still wank off over Fedor videos before going to sleep.

Wake up. It's an open field now, lads. Aldo will smash Conor IMO but he deserves his shot - he's 4-0 in the UFC, he's finished Brimage, Poirier, Siver and dominated Holloway. Plus, he hasn't fought Aldo yet. Lamas has, and it was boring as shit, and he lost a dominant decision. Mendes has, twice. He got KO'd. Then put on a great show and lost again. Edgar has, and he lost a close decision.

You guys are a joke, you moan about the product being stale, moan about constant rematches but whenever a new contender appears, you want nothing but the worse for them and pray to your sky fairies that they don't get a title-fight.

Swanson was regarded as a big deal, he got KO'd in 8-seconds the last time he fought Aldo. Why would you want to see a man who decisioned Poirier and Jeremy fucking Stephens (a battle-weary lightweight who dropped down and magicialy became a contender...please), fight Aldo over a guy who has finished dudes in an instant, has an exceptionally fan-friendly fighting style and will bring it?

Because he's never trained with Pat Miletich, he isn't from Albuquerque and he isn't from the favelas.

Grow up.

Calm down dear we all like your boyfriend he's just getting ahead of himself. You might want to put your purse over your eyes when Aldo takes Conors head off though, poor little thing like you getting this rustled over comments will probably faint.

i can't wait til after april, because win or lose "who has conor even fought though" threads can finally die, after he's fought undeniably the best fighter in the division (which is a fight he's been calling for from day 1)

Dude he just beat Dennis Motherfucking Siver. He cleaned out the division.

swanson???

Yes noob Aldo beat cub already lol..... I just dont get how edgar wrecks cub swanson in a fight dana said winnner gets a title shot but doesnt end up getting a title shot because McHype beats up an over the hill siver. Not to mention Conor's wins have all been hand picked so he didnt have to face any high level grapplers. Both his loses have come in 1 minute COMBINED and one guy was a 125lb flyweight lol. Edgar and Mendes would put a wrestling clinic on Conor yet his fan boys wont admit it....... But no worries Duffy just signed with the UFC and u know McHype cant be too happy about that.

...cause he damn sure hasn't fought anyone in the top five...

He's only taken on two guys in the top ten. He looked great yesterday, but certainly not time to get carried away, and I don't think he deserves his shot yet.

Dustin was ranked #5.

These threads are retarded. "He should fight Mendes and prove himself", as if Mendes had to prove himself to get two title shots.

Mendes proved himself by fighting Aldo. Now let's let Conor get the same opportunity.

he has fought enough cans. time to fight top 3, i think its great that he is getting a title shot, i just want to see him fight, ufc has been boring since chael, brock, gsp left.

I don't think you know what a can is. Holloway not a can, Dustin not a can and Siver not a can.

These threads are retarded. "He should fight Mendes and prove himself", as if Mendes had to prove himself to get two title shots.

Mendes proved himself by fighting Aldo. Now let's let Conor get the same opportunity.

and what is ur excuse about McHype not fighting edgar?

Yes noob Aldo beat cub already lol..... I just dont get how edgar wrecks cub swanson in a fight dana said winnner gets a title shot but doesnt end up getting a title shot because McHype beats up an over the hill siver. Not to mention Conor's wins have all been hand picked so he didnt have to face any high level grapplers. Both his loses have come in 1 minute COMBINED and one guy was a 125lb flyweight lol. Edgar and Mendes would put a wrestling clinic on Conor yet his fan boys wont admit it....... But no worries Duffy just signed with the UFC and u know McHype cant be too happy about that.

i'm aware he beat swanson. i was just surprised that you are suggesting cub is more deserving of a title shot NOW. it's pretty funny.

Who cares at this point who he has or hasn't fought, the fights booked. I can't deny that I would have preferred to see him fight a few more guys but honestly at this point I want to see him fight Aldo.
There is no denying the guys talented and an excellent fighter. Looking forward to this fight

i'm aware he beat swanson. i was just surprised that you are suggesting cub is more deserving of a title shot NOW. it's pretty funny.

Where did i suggest Cub? i said Edgar deserves the shot liked promise.

I love how no one can give an honest answer is to why Mchype deserves a shot over Edgar.

Last edited:
Back