Who has a good workout plan???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun8181

White Belt
Reaction score
Who has the best workout routine to get fit.. I want to get in shape and focus on my upper Chest mostly since i dont have one and lose my fat along with working out everything else....Someone that has a good routine let me know and I will follow it for the next 5-6 weeks and take pics to show results. I go to Golds well I have a membership and will start Monday so I need to find a routine this weekend.. I'm 6'0 190, I think with my body type I should be around 175..

Thanks

What a coincidence... Standard was saying just a little while ago that he needed a troll to use his new "you got banned" picture on....

What a coincidence... Standard was saying just a little while ago that he needed a troll to use his new "you got banned" picture on....

I already supplied him with a candidate. Leave this one alone.

The upper chest is the new pink.

Who has the best workout routine to get fit.. I want to get in shape and focus on my upper Chest mostly since i dont have one and lose my fat along with working out everything else....Someone that has a good routine let me know and I will follow it for the next 5-6 weeks and take pics to show results. I go to Golds well I have a membership and will start Monday so I need to find a routine this weekend.. I'm 6'0 190, I think with my body type I should be around 175..

Thanks

Pec deck
Cable flys
Crossovers
Tri-pushdowns
Leg extensions
Hamstring curls
Calf raises
Leg press (careful!)

Thanks

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you care about getting stronger?

(1 means "don't care at all," 10 means "I would step on Grandma's neck to get some")

Irrelevant Flak. His BF wants a cushy chesty-boy.

Shaun, you know a dude named Gotti on these boards???

(1 means "don't care at all," 10 means "I would step on Grandma's neck to get some")

7 on getting stronger 10 on getting healthier...

7 on getting stronger 10 on getting healthier...

Ok - I posted this in your other thread, and I put it here again -

The reason people are giving you shit:

You original post showed you to be a complete noob that knows absolutely nothing about weight training. Go to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and study them. You also must read Carnal's Article. After you have read them several times, then ask any specific question you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back