who ever headlines w/ mayweather in zuffa boxing

exactly

it’s sad to think some people are actually dumb enough to think Floyd would carry Conor to the last few rounds to “entertain the fans” and risk a flash ko from someone with a 90% finish rate (albeit in mma)

He fought the perfect fight. Let Conor tire himself out then finish him late

that’s not carrying someone
Well floyd floyd isnt a person thats going to chase the ko and cmon only reason this fight happen was too make people rich.

Yeah 22 years ago lmao...
And only 1 of those fighters has a wikipedia page, doesn't count if you're knocking out bums at smokers.
So now it's another ignorant narrative once your first ignorant statement was proven wrong? I have a Wikipedia page, I am a nobody.. anybody can go make a Wiki page, that means nothing really. Nor were any of those fights smokers, nor were any fighters homeless, so they can't be "bums" either. But you can try again..

So now it's another ignorant narrative once your first ignorant statement was proven wrong? I have a Wikipedia page, I am a nobody.. anybody can go make a Wiki page, that means nothing really. Nor were any of those fights smokers, nor were any fighters homeless, so they can't be "bums" either. But you can try again..
Lmaooo stop projecting buddy, you're trying to be a smartass on an online forum yet you're calling me ignorant. Whatever rocks your boat.
You truly are a nobody though, glad you've come to terms with that. They must have been bums if they have no wiki page for sure, anyone worth knowing does.
You're pulling words out of your ass at this point, nobody said they were homeless, being a bum in terms of fighting ability is something completely different. But you know that, you just have way too much free time in your meaningless life and want to act smart online.

I've dealth with enough boys like you, but I'm really curious as to what bullshit you're going to come up with next?

DNgaLfjWsAUG0m-.jpg

Back