1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

who ever headlines w/ mayweather in zuffa boxing

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by mrsenor, Feb 14, 2020.

1. pick999 Gold Belt

Well floyd floyd isnt a person thats going to chase the ko and cmon only reason this fight happen was too make people rich.

2. agibmxmma Ex Pro Fighter. Omerta, Live Aloha!

So now it's another ignorant narrative once your first ignorant statement was proven wrong? I have a Wikipedia page, I am a nobody.. anybody can go make a Wiki page, that means nothing really. Nor were any of those fights smokers, nor were any fighters homeless, so they can't be "bums" either. But you can try again..

3. maidana Banned Banned

Lmaooo stop projecting buddy, you're trying to be a smartass on an online forum yet you're calling me ignorant. Whatever rocks your boat.
    You truly are a nobody though, glad you've come to terms with that. They must have been bums if they have no wiki page for sure, anyone worth knowing does.
    You're pulling words out of your ass at this point, nobody said they were homeless, being a bum in terms of fighting ability is something completely different. But you know that, you just have way too much free time in your meaningless life and want to act smart online.

I've dealth with enough boys like you, but I'm really curious as to what bullshit you're going to come up with next?

4. mrsenor Black Belt